Author Topic: My Pond Site  (Read 2223 times)

Offline dsep

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/01/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
My Pond Site
« on: March 24, 2010, 06:00:58 AM »
I have not figured out how to post pictures with my mac so here is my web site with video and pictures its free if anyone would like to make a a site http://lakedonna.shutterfly.com/

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: My Pond Site
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 11:34:38 AM »
Your "pond", Lake Donna, is very impressive.  Photography captures the beauty.  I'm sure everyone will want to know all the facts of your lake.

Offline Kat

• Trade Count: (176)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 04:29:40 AM »
IMPRESSIVE is definitely what I've been thinking, too O0
Kat

There is never enough room for all of the water lilies that I want ;-)

Offline finnpond

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 07:42:48 AM »
 O0
Wow!!!!  Very Very NICE!!  Lights under the WaterFall...  Tempting me to try something like that!!  Yes details for us techie-type nerds would be great...
Thanks for sharing ...  Dave

Offline dsep

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/01/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 10:10:42 AM »
My husband a  friend  and I built the pond.  I purchased the liner,and filter on line.I hand picked every rock a lot of work but I like the end results.IT took many hours to get each one just right. I ordered the lights on line and had electric brought out to the gazebo. I love to garden and the plants are starting to fill in. I will take pictures as the season progresses.This is my 2nd year and trying to work out kinks. I have goldfish and koi. The pond is 18x36. I have a bio filter. The frogs just show up so I have enjoyed them. Except for the one that was killing my sparrows. There is a picture of him on pond page. I was thinking of getting turtles but I think they would have to come in for winter. Any tricks or ideas welcomed! I have wintered over some plants.
Hopefully Tink has some lotus tubers left so I can try them. Ordered some Lilies from Kat so we should have water flowers this year.
Thanks for looking
Donna

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"