Author Topic: Our Zoo!  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Lorraine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Our Zoo!
« on: May 01, 2010, 08:32:41 AM »
Some one wanted to see our pets ...here  they are. All except the birds and one cat brat. She wouldnt hold still long enought. Thus the name Brat! :) All are rescues, all have sad stories, all get along for the most part. Sort of like kids...except the kids do mind once in awhile!
 The dogs- Spooky-Mama dog her children are Sissy & copper. They are Austrian Shepard and border collie. Copper is mostly chow, and a sweetie pie. He doesnt carry the chow traits. You saw Socks with Mikie and lastly Mouth! Real name Chance, but I call him mouth, American Foxhound with who knows. He Barks, barks and barks! But we love him anyway!

Lorraine

Offline Lorraine

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Our Zoo!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 08:40:00 AM »
Here are the cats..again all have stories. The brothers were strays and I took them to the SPCA got them fixed and had every intention of letting them back out side again..when the dog pound came by and had trapped a few strays...sooooo they are now with the rest of the group. They are so sweet and loving and love being house kitties now!
  Buster, my baby i lost him in March to FIP, he was my favorite. Tigar is hubby's cat cause HE brought him in :) so cant blame me for this one! He is a mess, he misses Buster I can tell.

Hugs

Lorraine

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 09:18:23 AM »
Lorraine you have such a big heart. Those animals don't know how fortunate they are to have you for a mom, Mike for a dad and Mikey for a big brother. They all look healthy and happy. Sooooo cute.

Offline Lorraine

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 09:33:05 AM »
 :) Thanks Esther...we are suckers for the animals. But they are so grateful to be loved and we in turn love them so.Didnt have plans on so many but what can you do?? Socks who lived in the woods no shelter or food..no kindness she seen...now has a ball! Sock toys, and a dish always full of food and Chance a buddy to play with...wow! Happy dog!
Hugs
Lorraine

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 09:43:09 AM »
Yay, another person who's as big a sucker as I am for animals!!   @O@  Great shots of your babies, and so very sorry about Buster.   :'( 
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Jonna

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 03/09/2006
    • View Profile
    • Blah... blah... blah... Ginger!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 10:23:23 AM »
Count me as another sucker too!!  O0   We've got 3 dogs and 2 cats, all rescues.  They won the feral lotto and got to come and live in the lap of luxury, I even cook their food. 

Your babies are adorable and look so happy and healthy.  Good for you and your family for saving them.  I measure a person by how they treat animals and children,  abusing your power over other creatures is the mark of an ugly person.     

o(:-)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"