Author Topic: My Cat barfed on my homework for work!  (Read 1254 times)

Offline greenthumbnails

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 19/07/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
My Cat barfed on my homework for work!
« on: June 03, 2010, 06:32:11 PM »
So I put my folder of papers that I brought home from work on the floor so I could use the computer, went to eat something, came back to a nice fat slimy hairball right in the middle of the folder and spread across the papers on both sides. Yuck!  She normally does this out on the patio.  I have no idea why she had to do it here of all places.  Gross!  I am thinking that I will just say that I spilled my coffee on the papers and folder when they all finally dry...so gross... {nono}
My next female cat will be called "Whata Lily"!

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: My Cat barfed on my homework for work!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 07:24:28 PM »
 lol  I'm sorry greenthumbnails, I DO feel your pain.....   Just this morning one of the cats barfed a hairball on top of a book that DH left laying on the floor.  Never has happened before, so why now?  Seriously, sometimes I spend most of my day cleaning up after my cats--the hairballs, tufts of hair, the litterboxes   ::)  and I'd probably never have to buy a paper towel if I didn't have cats....... ;)
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Kat

• Trade Count: (176)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »
 lol lol  Sorry for laughing, but it is so typical of cats to do something like that.  My oldest cat has gotten barf inside my shoes a couple of times.  The worst is in the middle of the night you step in it  :o :o >:(- >:(-  If it had been just a few inches over it would have been on the tile or the throw rug, but NO, the barf must be on carpet or books or something important  ::) ::)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 03:46:56 AM by Kat »
Kat

There is never enough room for all of the water lilies that I want ;-)

Offline moondivatx

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 26/05/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 08:09:39 PM »
They, the cats, call those special hairballs presents!! ::) lol >:(- o(  Been there too.

Offline LynneNY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 30/06/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 08:37:02 PM »
Well... you could have 6 cats, as we do, and 5 litterboxes, and need to buy stock in paper towels! :D  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't need to clean up a "present" in at least one room. :P  Some days I feel like it's never going to end - the 2 sister cats are long haired too! :o

Offline moondivatx

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 26/05/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 10:06:46 AM »
Oh Lynne...I started a week ago caring for 3 abandoned kittens.  They are so young, they have no knowledge about where to potty and very little about grooming.  I'm hoping it will work out...I've grown so attached to them.

Deborah

Offline greenthumbnails

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 19/07/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 08:09:55 PM »
 ;D
Yeah-it is still kinda funny.  The yellow-brown stained papers are dry now though a little stuck together.  I haven't gotten myself to finish the last 3 days worth of homework I was supposed to do with them.  Worse, I share this folder with a co-worker; it goes back and forth between us weekly and I'm not really wanting to go to her and say "um, my cat barfed right the middle of the seam, please excuse" and I don't think I can actually say "I spilled my coffee on it" with a straight face...although I am sure it would be believed without hesitation, I am a coffee addict :P

My next female cat will be called "Whata Lily"!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"