Author Topic: wine tasting in Napa  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Holldoll

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
wine tasting in Napa
« on: July 10, 2010, 10:42:19 AM »
Ahhhh - I feel so refreshed! My husband and I just got back from 2 days in Napa. We went up to celebrate our 3 year anniversary.  We stayed at a darling little bed and breakfast and went to the spa and had volcanic mud baths and massages and then went wine tasting. It was FABULOUS!! The best part was it was almost all gift certificates that we redeemed or thank you points from Citibank.  It's amazing how many little tiny wineries there are that have MUCH better wines than the big guys!

Offline bunny56lbc

• Trade Count: (38)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: wine tasting in Napa
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 06:32:05 PM »
OOOO , that sounds like fun ! I drink a little red wine every night before I go to bed .

Congratulations on you're anniversary !

bonnie 

Offline 2vetts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 04:35:59 AM »
glad you enjoyed it . i've never tasted a drink containing alcohol .

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 11:43:49 AM »
I was going to say, "Me too, 2V." Then I remembered I was part of a wine tasting in Asheville NC at the Biltmore grounds a while back with a group of people. They kept telling me, "You'll like this next one. That is too dry." Well I didn't like the next or the next and never did find one I liked. Give me a glass of good old ice water or milk. Throw in an plain ole iced tea for a change and that about does it for drinks for me. We should start a thread on what people like to drink.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 01:33:53 PM »
Happy Anniversary Holldoll!  I love Napa and Sonoma wine tasting.  Missed out on Napa this year but headed to a closer spot so in Santa Barbara to do some R&R and whining, er wining.  :D

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"