Author Topic: Pandora Internet Radio  (Read 924 times)

Offline Indiana Karen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Pandora Internet Radio
« on: December 11, 2010, 06:42:41 AM »
My son introduced me to Pandora last night.  It's free (40 hours a month).  You build your own radio station. 
There are some ads, but they are short and not that bothersome.  It's super simple to do.

I started out with Simon and Garfunkel.............then it automatically plays songs by similar artists.  You give it a thumbs up or thumbs down if you like their selection.  It found James Taylor and Creedence Clearwater Revival..........wow..........this thing is in my head.  It's so neat to have a station with all your favorite songs playing.

Son has it on his television with his wifi connection.  He also gets it on his "fancy" phone and can play it through his truck speakers with an attachment.  He's replacing his XM radio with this.

You can build more than one station.  I think I'll do a Christmas one next.

Karen

Offline Desertponder

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Pandora Internet Radio
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 09:41:15 PM »
I use it once in awhile, mostly when I'm at work. I don't listen to music that much anymore. That reminds me that I have a Christmas station too. Guess I need to listen to it. ;)
Shanna
A true-blue kiddie pool, whiskey barrel & stock tank  ponder! :yes:
If it can hold water.....it's a watergarden!

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
Re: Pandora Internet Radio
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 10:08:19 AM »
I love Pandora.  Got my DH hooked on it too.  It's unlimited usage on cell phones.  Love all the classic and instrumental Christmas music now.  I carry my music everywhere with me.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"