Author Topic: Humpty Dumpty House Gardens  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Oh So Koi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/09/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Humpty Dumpty House Gardens
« on: February 27, 2011, 10:06:24 AM »

Humpty Dumpty House is a series of unusual gardens, including The Food Court, Garden of Tears, and the Poison Apple Garden with its ponds, waterfalls, and streams.

Humpty Dumpty House Foundation needs 1000 "likes" on Facebook for a very special project. If you'd like to see lots of photos of the gardens, and help Humpty Dumpty House at the same time, please go to our Facebook page and click on the "thumbs up" to like us. Here's the link:

Please spread the word, and thank you for your help!

Offline ponderville

• Members
  • With us since: 30/03/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Humpty Dumpty House Gardens
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 09:30:01 AM »
Thanks for sharing. I loved all the pictures at your site.

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 08:46:35 PM »
What a beautiful site and a great purpose!  My daughter, 23, has quadrapelic CP and confined to a chair, sure wish we werent on the opposite side of the country :).. Great worl

tinkster

Offline Oh So Koi

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 10:31:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing. I loved all the pictures at your site.

Ponderville, I apologize for the delayed response; I've been recovering from a bad pneumonia and a few other nasties. Thank you for visiting our Facebook page, and for your kind words. We get a kick out of  creating unusual gardens, and love sharing what we've done.

Humpty Dumpty House still needs 1000 likes for a fundraising project, so I'll be very grateful to everyone who goes to the Humpty Dumpty House Foundation page on Facebook, and clicks "like" next to our name. While you're there, please enjoy pictures of our lovely ponds and gardens. Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/HumptyDumptyHouse

Your simple "click" can provide what we need to help make a difference in the lives of people struggling to get back on their feet. Thank you for your help.

Offline Oh So Koi

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 12:31:11 AM »
What a beautiful site and a great purpose!  My daughter, 23, has quadrapelic CP and confined to a chair, sure wish we werent on the opposite side of the country :).. Great worl

tinkster
Thanks for your kind words, Tinkster; I love your gardens too, and wish I had your green thumb! If you and your daughter are ever in our area, I hope you'll visit.

Thank you for your generosity in providing Humpty Dumpty House with lotus tubers last year. Both the pads and blooms are at the top of my "favorites" list, and I can't wait to see how they've fared through our winter. If they make it, they'll be a gorgeous addition to the Poison Apple Pond Garden!

Offline Hannah

• Members
  • With us since: 06/06/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 07:42:51 AM »
  WENT THERE! LIKED IT!   O0

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"