Author Topic: Hello,it has been awhile  (Read 887 times)

Offline Lorraine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Hello,it has been awhile
« on: December 26, 2006, 09:41:45 AM »

Belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone. It has been awhile since I've been here,I think the last time was when you had hacker problems. Hope everyone had a great Christmas,I know we did. Was different this year....for the good . Last 2 Christmas's we were in the hospital,with our special needs son. But this year he has been doing so good. We are so blessed. If anyone would like to know more about him,his daddy has his blog on the internet.(www.justblogme.com/mkimble) Mikie had a great Christmas,he enjoys the music and wrapping paper and the furry brats had a good time too. :) Can't forget them. The 'destroyers' and their Momma got chew bones and twisty treats,and the cats got more kitty toys. Ahhh,life with animals,never boreing here.
 I still haven't quite figured out how to post pictures here or see the ones you have posted here, one day!
 But if you would like to see the 'destroyers' go to http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/index.html
 Password - The Zoo
Go to Family photos and if you want you can see the other photos too.
 Any comments is of course appreciated. Oppps my log in time is about up...later.
Lorraine

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Hello,it has been awhile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 12:47:13 PM »
LoL, Lorraine. Those destroyers are lots of fun, I can see. Odd they like to play in their tubs of water but hate getting a bath.

Mikie sure looked good in his birthday pictures. He is an amazing guy. I'm so glad he is well this Christmas.

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 01:44:35 PM »
Great pictures Lorraine! Your son looks so happy and healthy. Very glad you didn't have to spend Christmas in the hospital. Love the Aussies. We have a pair too. They are so energetic. We love them. Welcome back!

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 10:53:05 AM »
Welcome Back!
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"