Author Topic: Pink's  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Pink's
« on: July 19, 2011, 03:03:40 PM »

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Pink's
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »
Seriously?  Is that a hot dog or a brats?  It looks DELICIOUS!!!!  Those peppers would be good too!   ;)  Sometimes you just GOTTA eat like that!  For us it's usually at the county fair!!   lol
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 06:39:53 PM »
I hope that's not mayo on that dog. Please tell me that it isn't mayo.  :(

Here, in Alabama, we have a restaurant chain called Sneaky Pete's. They have the best hotdogs. They have their own sauce that you can buy in stores here and I learned that it goes well on chili cheese fries.
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline Mikey

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 07:17:27 PM »
For some odd reason they call this their "Monster Dog"   {:-P;;

12" Jalapeno dog on a bun and covered with chili, onions, relish, tomato, bacon and sour cream..........NO mayo  ;D

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 10:03:46 AM »
"OUCH!!!"  Diet buster!  I haven't been by Knott's since the kids drove on their own.  Didn't even know there was a Pink's out there!

Here's hoping you shared that Monster meal with the Mrs.  {:-P;;

Offline Mikey

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 10:31:58 AM »
The Fetching One considers such delicacies an abomination.....therefore I went with our son.... ;D  And no, I didn't share.....  and for some reason I wasn't hungry come dinner time.....nor hungry this morning at breakfast time....  :D

Scott: Should I find myself in Alabama I will keep an eye open for Sneaky Pete's.

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 12:48:33 PM »
I was supposed to go by there once with a friend but traffic kept us from reaching our destination so I missed out.  Not sure I'd go for one with all that stuff on it... way too much for me!  Gotta go sometime though.
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 02:31:47 PM »
I guess unfortunately for me, I would consider that a delicacy too!   :D  And I wouldn't share either, but probably wouldn't need the fries.  And I would get it loaded like that too....but maybe sauerkraut and onions..... o(:-)
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 05:40:41 PM »
For some odd reason they call this their "Monster Dog"   {:-P;;

12" Jalapeno dog on a bun and covered with chili, onions, relish, tomato, bacon and sour cream..........NO mayo  ;D

Thanks Mikey. Now that sounds like a pretty good dog. I will have to try it if I'm ever on the West Coast.

The Fetching One considers such delicacies an abomination.....therefore I went with our son.... ;D  And no, I didn't share.....  and for some reason I wasn't hungry come dinner time.....nor hungry this morning at breakfast time....  :D

Scott: Should I find myself in Alabama I will keep an eye open for Sneaky Pete's.

Mikey, you just let me know if you are going to be out this way and I'll take you there.
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"