Author Topic: Post more pictures please  (Read 3675 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Post more pictures please
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2011, 11:10:41 AM »
Wonderful pictures. I don't take them any more as I didn't fertilize this spring and the flowers aren't very big or many. Also my camera just doesn't do justice to the beauty of the flowers.

Kathy, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but on one hand, it's terrible that more C has been found but on the other hand, maybe because of the surgery, it was found early. I know, my pithy words don't help. Kevin and Dawn talk about the strange comments that people make who are trying to help and it doesn't help at all. And sadly, it sometimes adds to the suffering. We stumble around wanting to say something to lift the burden and it just doesn't. I just want you to know how proud of you I am. You have been a wonderful example of a loving wife and mother during this awful experience. I can't begin to imagine what you are all going through. Say "hi" to Matt for Pete and I.

Offline perplexed ponder

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Post more pictures please
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 04:46:46 PM »
Wow! Thanks for all those well wishes and lovely flowers! I can almost touch them, they seem so real on the screen.
Esther, I am absolutely glad they found these new tumors while they are small. They were to small to be seen on a scan yet, so we are hoping once they are removed, they won't be back. Of course "they" won't say that, but we hope anyway because it's all we've got. Right now, they are saying the next surgery will be in October.
Kathy

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"