Author Topic: Lose weight before or after the holidays?  (Read 1404 times)

Offline matherfish

• Trade Count: (75)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Lose weight before or after the holidays?
« on: November 02, 2011, 09:28:37 AM »
I hope it is allright to post this here. It could dramaticly change someone's life. I am a diabetic, and have high blood pressure. I have been diagnosed that way for about 8 years. I have lost 38 pounds in the past 11 weeks on a great weight loss program, which has drastically reduced by blood pressure and lowered my A1c. My doctor is excited with my weight loss. Others have come off of the meds with this program and that is my goal also. Because of my success, I was asked to be a weight loss coach for others, and I am putting out a progress report/newsletter twice a month. It is free. If you are interested in losing 15-20 pounds before the holidays, or want to start a great program after the holidays, you may be interested in my newsletter. Email me privately or PM me and let me know and I will put you on my list of subscribers.

Offline 2vetts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Lose weight before or after the holidays?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 09:46:36 AM »
2vetts [my superior] has lost 69 pounds and is no longer using insulin . losing weight is an excellent health benefit . i personally am having trouble getting below 162 pounds .

Offline matherfish

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 12:58:01 PM »
2vetts, this is a program that would work for you! If you are interested, send me in email to matherfish@aol.com or PM me with your first and last name and your email address. I will send you the newsletter.

Offline matherfish

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 04:07:44 PM »
I have sent the newsletter out to those who have requeted it so far. If you fill out the form on my web site, I will call you and discuss the program with you, and answer any questions. I have helped others get into the program and they are all losing weight and are excited about the results.
If anyone is interested who has not already notified me, send me your name and email address and I will send you the newsletter also.

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 10:36:25 PM »
Sounds very nice and glad it's worked for you. O0 Is there any money involved?  I think many would want to know
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline matherfish

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 09:09:38 AM »
Thanks, Jerry. The only money involved is for the foods you eat. You eat 5 meals a day of their foods, and one meal a day consists of 6 or 7 ounces of lean meat and salad and green vegetables. The five meals a day cost about $9 or $10 a day (total, not each) and since you are eating these instead of your "regular" groceries the cost is basically neutral. There are no monthly fees, the health coach is free, and there is no "cotract" or membership fees. The food is all you pay for, except for buying a study book the first month which costs about $40 for the book and workbook. The book is very educational and worth the money. It is easy to read also.
Hope this helps.
Check out my website www.LoseWithFrank.com for more info.

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 11:26:13 AM »
We eat anyway!
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline matherfish

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 01:00:57 PM »
Right, Jerry!  O0  We eat anyway, but this way we are eating the right things. The actual cost varies depending on what you order each month, but most people spend about $260 a month, which is what they would normally spend at the grocery store. This program is very convenient, easy to follow, and you are not hungry all of the time. There is a large variety of foods to choose from, and they are basically "grab and go" type things, making them convenient.
For anyone interested after viewing the website and reading my newsletter, I will call you and discuss this with you if you send me your phone number.

Offline matherfish

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 07:19:12 PM »
Well, I have only lost another pound this week, but have not stayed truly loyal to my program. Still losing, but not as fast at the moment. I have now lost 41 pounds in three months!  Still staying on program even at Thanksgiving! Blood pressure is remaining excellent and sugar is doing great also! Had to buy a new belt because the other ones didn't go small enough, and about to have to buy new pants as well. Hurrah!

Offline matherfish

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 07:36:19 PM »
My second newsletter went out today. If anyone is interested in receiving it, let me know by sending me a PM or by emailing me.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"