Author Topic: Prayers for Vickie  (Read 1212 times)

Offline matherfish

• Trade Count: (75)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Prayers for Vickie
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:10:44 PM »
Vickie's mother-in-law passed away this afternoon. Please remember her and Gene in your prayers.

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Prayers for Vickie
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 06:46:19 AM »
Prayers coming  your way Vickie.  I am so sorry.  :hug:
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Vickie

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 03:41:13 PM »
Thank you. My 98 yr old father in law is in hospice too. Please pray for him too.

Offline Pam

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Baby Doll lotus
  • With us since: 15/11/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 04:06:56 PM »
What a difficult time for you and your family Vickie! Prayers for your peace of mind in this sad time.
Pam

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 04:08:43 PM »
Will do, Vickie.  I'm so sorry you are losing those so close to you.
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

Offline Vickie

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 09:56:01 AM »
Thanks all of you. We had my mother in laws funeral yesterday. Thank God my father in law got to go to it. He got to see his family one last time. He passed this morning about 7:22 am. So God gave him that last day to say goodby to all. Prayers for my hubby this so so hard on him.

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »
Good heavens Vickie, that's a lot of grief for any one family to have to deal with.  I'm so sorry it's all happening at once.  Prayers to you and yours. 
LuAnn

Offline Vickie

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 12:04:59 PM »
Thank You.

Offline Indiana Karen

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 02:06:21 PM »
I'm so sorry.  I imagine her death was very hard on him.  A few years back a cousin of mine passed away.. Her husband was getting dressed to go to the funeral home to make the arrangements and had a heart attack and died. 

Offline Vickie

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 04:09:09 PM »
My FIL was buried today. My hubby did a wonderful job or arrangments. He had a veterans funeral with Honor Guard the 21 gun salute Taps and Navy men to fold the flag. I want to thank all veterans for all the service to this great country. Let no one put this country down.

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 04:14:17 PM »
The funeral sounded like a wonderful tribute to your FIL, Vickie.  My dad was buried with military honor and full fire  service honor also.  The bag pipers walked into the distance fading away playing 'Amazing Grace'.  They gave me, his oldest daughter, his military flag.  I agree, it's an honor to serve your country and your community.  Our Patriots deserve nothing less.
LuAnn

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"