Author Topic: I see some new Projects in my future!  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: I see some new Projects in my future!
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2013, 07:43:03 PM »
That looks so good!  The ones Mikey sent me are still plugging along.  They are doing better since I moved them outside into the humidity this week.  I have mine in a piece of wood too.  I need to get pics and start posting them again.
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline LynneNY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 30/06/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: I see some new Projects in my future!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2013, 09:27:00 AM »
Here is a piece of wood I found in Yellowstone that I was going to use for a succulent arrangement.

Then, after a visit to a local Spring Gardening show I was able to purchase 5 air plants at a great price, I decided to put 4 of them into this piece of wood.  They just rest in the cavity since I need to soak the air plants once every few weeks in the pond.

Beautiful!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"