Author Topic: 12 Bog plant divisions $15 plus shipping  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Kat

• Trade Count: (176)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
12 Bog plant divisions $15 plus shipping
« on: May 13, 2013, 08:57:11 AM »
12 small starter divisions of bog marginal plants: Parrot's Feather (several strands), Water Willow (2-3 rooted stems), Pink Bells (1 rooted plant), Imperial Taro (1 plant), Dwarf Papyrus (1 rooted plant), Dwarf Umbrella Palm (1 rooted plant), Siberian iris (1 plant), Yerba Mansa (1 small starter plant), Candida white rain lilies (3 bulbs), Water Sedge (rooted division), Copper Fulva Iris (1 fan), and Mare's Tail (4 stems). Some of these are hardy, some are tropical.

$15 plus $9-$10 shipping depending on your zip code, PayPal only, & please know your State's plant restrictions.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:01:43 AM by Kat »
Kat

There is never enough room for all of the water lilies that I want ;-)

Offline MuddyOkie

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/05/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • We've been at this for just a little while....
Re: 12 Bog plant divisions $15 plus shipping
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 09:54:10 AM »
Yes!

I had some thing survive and some things didn't, over wintering in my greenhouse. I just spent most of yesterday sorting out just one lift of 'glurp' (you know, string algae, last season's leaves and stems, and stuff I don't want to know what it was) and I need to start over on some things with lots of knowledge of what NOT to do :)  I think I will have $ Tues, and can Paypal on Wed.

Got anything else you can part with? 

Offline Kat

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 10:08:48 AM »
Isn't pond clean up fun?  {:-P;; ;)

Won't be able to ship until May 28 unless you want to risk it with the box shipped Wed morning.  If you choose that then the box will be riding around in the postal delivery truck in 90+ degree temps (don't recommend) until the carrier can get it to the post office for processing.  I make my postal run on Monday morning (unless holiday) & maybe Tuesday if there are enough packages.

Haven't gotten to my other bog plant divisions done yet.  Red Velvet Elvis LA iris 3 fans for $10, fans will have to be trimmed.  I do have a couple other taro but don't remember their names, Flamingo water celery, optic grass, Crush Ice Sagittaria, Lizard's Tail.
Kat

Offline MuddyOkie

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 11:50:09 AM »
Yes yes yes yes drool...

28th is fine

Interested in other stuff.

I bought some tubers of taro and just getting them to come up, it's okay, more taro are okay. One I'm waiting on that might not come up is the Hilo...

I had a question....

I have an embosser that does 1/2" wide metal tape. Be willing to be your slave and make you some permanent tags in trade for some stuff. ?
It is aluminum no-adhesive tape and I can punch small holes in one or both ends with the embosser. No is an answer... just thought I'd offer. I got so tired of nothing holding markings and finally bit the bullet and got one.

I consider pond mucking my way of getting trace nutrients and all those buggies that keep my immune system healthy... plus fresh air, sunshine, exercise, meeting all sorts of wildlife (a nearly 2 year old dragonfly nymph is LARGE and can they PINCH) and feeding the bugs...  People pay thousands to go to a resort to get stuff like that smeared on them... think of the $ we are saving ourselves. :)

Offline MuddyOkie

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 06:42:23 PM »
Plants arrived right when tracking said... I brought them home and let them out of the box... The Yerba was the only thing seriously pouting. They all got potted up and settled into holding, with new tags... the metal embosser works great.  The teensy tiny Imperial Taro baby-let stuck onto or in with the division, was totally over the top. It had two leaves maybe dime sized and I potted it up and put it on the kitchen sink shelf to see if it will do anything too.

All plants were clean and healthy starts/divisions, fair size for price and reasonable to ship. Packing was good, they were plenty soggy and mostly all okay for their couple of days in the PM box.

Very Happy Customer!

Offline Kat

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 05:02:17 AM »
I am nearly out of starter bog plants, order while you can.  Thanks.
Kat

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"