Author Topic: A Big Thank You To All!  (Read 1791 times)

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
A Big Thank You To All!
« on: February 22, 2007, 07:46:33 PM »
I just wanted to say that. Tomorrow  marks one month for me to be here and I have learned so very much. My printer just told me I'm running out of ink cuz I keep printing the good stuff. I keep a big book of knowledge that has now blossomed into two books. That way I can grab it and look things up in a hurry, or just reread things. And the kindness and friendship that has been shown me is beyond words. Again Thank you all from  the bottom of my heart.

Debbie AKA Happyoutsidegirl
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Thank You To All!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 09:01:14 PM »
I do that too, I print out the things I want to look at again.  Or to pass to dh to take the hint.  I put them in folder(s).  Then I go back to re-read them and don't know where I put the folder(s) at or which one its in....LOL

But seriously, there is a great bunch of knowledgeable people on this board.  I'm also thankful for being here.   o(:-)

This is a place where no question is to big or small.  There is always someone willing to help, either with a pond or a quilt.  It feels just a big family.  o(:-)

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 04:18:33 AM »
Hi Kim. I got the double pack of the biggest note books I could get a Costos and use the dividers for categories. I took pictures of my pond and fish and made a fronts for them that says pond and watergardening. I'm wondering how many of you have tried the IPPCA? It's a great place to get help too.
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 05:33:04 AM »
Debbie, you are one very organized person. Glad to have you as one of us.

Never heard of IPPCA  http://www.ippca.com/

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 08:07:52 AM »
Debbie, I told you you would like it here! Somehow I knew that you would  ;) Glad you are finding this site as much a home as I am!
Andy
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline marla

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 14/02/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 08:32:19 AM »
Debbie, that is a great idea, here all these years I've been fumbling around trying to remember where I read or heard that, and then trying to link a word so I can do a search on various sites.  Wow, glad I got here and read this before it was an old thread.
Adopt the pace of nature;
Her secret is patience.
Town of Genesee, WI  zone 4

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 03:48:34 PM »
Debbie, you are one very organized person. Glad to have you as one of us.

Never heard of IPPCA  http://www.ippca.com/

LOL! Esther, only the things I'm passionate about. If you could see this messy desk you would know better!!!!  And thank you!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 03:50:11 PM »
Debbie, I told you you would like it here! Somehow I knew that you would  ;) Glad you are finding this site as much a home as I am!
Andy
[/quote
Andy you nailed that one right! Hows the expierment comming?
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 03:57:37 PM »
Debbie, that is a great idea, here all these years I've been fumbling around trying to remember where I read or heard that, and then trying to link a word so I can do a search on various sites.  Wow, glad I got here and read this before it was an old thread.
[/quote

Hi Marla, I did the same with The transplant stuff. I have a huge Soft brief case and huge note book for all the going ons while We waited and fund raising threw the Childerns Oragon Transplant Association, And all that went on and happned about 1 year post transplant. Like I said I'm only that organized with things I'm really searious about.  But I love to just grab them and read all the things in it or answer questions I have about anything to do with the pond, fish, plants etc. My favorits list is 99% pond related! LOL!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"