Author Topic: Maplestory M Big bang along with your opinon of this  (Read 643 times)

Offline Sletrry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/01/2019
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Maplestory M Big bang along with your opinon of this
« on: January 30, 2019, 12:56:06 AM »

Eight months later, after having accrued around 300bil worth of mesos without selling buy Maplestory M Mesos  thing from leech (this amount includes various methods of payment converted to maplestory m mesos with all the conventional rates in the market ), I've accomplished my goal. I am a 212 Night Lord in Renegades that will solo Hell Gollux, Tough Magnus, and the initial three Chaos Root Abyss bosses.

However, instead of discovering this'end game' status profitable, I simply find no distinction whatsoever between where I am currently, as well as where I was several months ago, when I was barely scraping through Hard Gollux.

Throughout the 3 days following my solo, I've obtained a'grand total' from Chaos Root Abyss drops of 150mil. To place this in perspective, in March, my converted income was 3bil per day. This 150mil (a pitiful 5% of that) is not indicative of a low supply of items I would have (I bring drop mules in to all my runs, and have a limitless supply of them ).

It's simply because of the simple fact that these end game falls are so typical that their market looks like that of'perfect competition,' where the'willingness to take' for sellers is basically zero because these items don't have any value at all to them.

I have soloed Hell Gollux 15 times, and obtained exactly zero Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants. Rather, according to empirical information, the fall rate of this pendant is around 2-3%, which is totally clear because of the propensity of pay-to-win gamers to carry themselves in these boss conducts. This percentage yields an output signal of 15-20mil per day.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"