Author Topic: MapleStory M The Way to Get antiques  (Read 269 times)

Offline rsgoldsale

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/07/2019
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
MapleStory M The Way to Get antiques
« on: July 18, 2019, 01:07:36 AM »
Spell Trace Variant of Clean Slates Implementation: Another thing has to be put into it's location if Clean Slates were removed from the Elite System. Why Spell Traces is because of it's allows diverse kind of updates. Enabling this option enables players to utilize specific Maple M Mesos amount of Spell Traces on gear with failed slots. Spell Traces may also be farmed by a number of other methods besides the Elite System which are far more effective in the long term.

I am well aware that the Field System also drops Spell Traces, and I'd push for it's removal because of botters. However that's a completely different conversation. I also understand that my suggestion may need some reviews from other players about their opinions of the present game and my suggestion.

I'm attempting to be certain this is not on a error on my part, but when you decline the box, does this close it off completely or permit you to recover it on a different persona? I don't recall seeing a notification in my display for the box today. I'd was on one personality online beyond the midnight reset, however once I re-logged I didn't get a prompt.

If you pressed the"Publish" button at the Bonus Window rather than"Accept", unfortunately that means you won't be able to acquire the gift box anymore because you deleted it in your Reward Window.I had this happened to me on a different Hot Day gift when I chose"Delete". . .because this current Hot Day has"Accept" and"Delete" buttons.

If you didn't need to acquire the present box on a specific character which you logged buy MaplestoryM Mesos, you can just press the"ESC" button or just close the window (by pressing X on the top right) to eliminate the Reward Window. Then, you would have the ability to claim the gift on another personality.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"