Author Topic: It was not as awful when you could alter it while in combat  (Read 179 times)

Offline Megaomgchen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 04/03/2020
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
It was not as awful when you could alter it while in combat, but if they made it so that OSRS gold you cant be in combat is when I got really annoyed by it. Same with the capacity you used to be in a position to do it anytime but now you need to do it. These are the most important two that bug me so much that I can not forget about them, although I am convinced there's more they've done similar to. Idk if it's correct or not, but I've discovered that it had been done for the development of cellular and making that more easy, which can be a alternative imo that is bullshit. This sport is not mostly a game and mobile shouldn't cause us to lose performance of these straightforward things when on a PC.

This is a result of getting people which don't play rs and have no interest in the game. They're making arbitrary decisions based off what they think, instead of thinking about the matches history and what works for the game.I LOVED it as it was near a homepage which also revealed combat degree. For RS3 are a wreck, there should be an easier solution for configurations, autoattack is at the exact same place as text choices. Most settings are buried under trash no one cares about, and in general the UI is a colossal mess due to the 100 windows and popups. Idk, I gave up on it being usable or user friendly.We'll see.

Could we buff Dungeoneering to not make it dead?

Attempting to get 120 dungeneering, and unless it's double exp or either double token weekend, there is. Considering how solo's are compared to doing 5 man larges, could jmods buff exp prices that are solo? Or create 5 man worth while? No1 does dung for tokens as among the greatest approach to get tokens is farming that is nominal, coz not you get decent amount of tokens, somewhat decent money and but you also fantastic exp. Perhaps upgrade the rewards to acquire a something worthwhile or good? We shouldnt need to rely on dailies and sinkholes to receive a skill to 120.

I can not agree, I have 120 dung but dungeoneering needs a buff. Locating teams will be do able with patience if you're currently 80+ but the new player experience is awful. Solo exp should be raised. I think solo xp is fine after the fans. I think that the way they need to buff it is by floors giving xp speeds so that you dont have to rush, for an hour or two until you get to the good floors getting quantities of xp. Also by speeding up thought or eliminating - what about puzzles were said by giving XP from these to cheap RS gold dung? That way it would not require a reworking of those puzzles mechanically work but might buff the xp.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"