Author Topic: NBA 2K Tournament Round two  (Read 213 times)

Offline Megaomgchen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 04/03/2020
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
NBA 2K Tournament Round two
« on: May 29, 2020, 12:32:10 AM »
My bookie provide my DJJ wager as lost, I figure they know the outcome. Pd: they provide Booker as winner. I have to upgrade because today they put my Booker bet as not graded... but retain DJJ as missing. Im going to ask them via chat.I wanted max bet beverley but someone here said his best team to conquer bucks( likely drummonds select ) is sixers so im confused today. Still after watching both games im convinced pat wins this.Sixers aren't nearly as good as Bucks, Simmons can't shoot and 2k20 pc buy mt they're a very one dimensional team, at least last year they they had Butler and Redick. All you need to do is with him cuz Simmons can not shoot utilize team and Simmons defender everybody.

Simmons is basically Giannis with no jumper (and most people do not shoot with Giannis anyway, although he's overrated in 2K at it). Sixers are underrated. They are not one dimensional in any way. That is quicker than Giannis! Embiid is among the very best article up scorers in NBA 2K20 and contains gold dream shake and post spin badges amongst others, they have numerous shooters and players. They could play big or little. Their seat is good (particularly in the event that you go little and bring Horford off the seat ).

They could play with roll/pop and select with shooters around Simmons that is a dip or a 3. Combine this with the article of Embiid and interior scoring and they are a half court team. Helping Simmons off is tougher than you make it look. Give him a head of steam and he's finishing at the basket with a dunk or layup. Look at his dunk rating and dunk tendency. Look at his layup score (96) along with his golden layup badges. Dude is unstoppable, even moreso in transition. Plus Simmons is gonna you can't help off that to others anyway have the ball in his hands.

If the defender wants to sag like crazy, a head of steam and cheapest 2k20 mt on xbox one a cross will probably get you in the rim, especially in the event that you call iso to move everyone. If that is not working, just put the sagging defender in pick and pop and he'll be far out of place to defend 3. I use Sixers and ruin Lakers and Bucks constantly because they matchup good. The matter is, most people do not understand all this about Philly, which is why I said"if used correctly".

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"