Author Topic: Not or meaningful, when that casket popped on the display  (Read 197 times)

Offline Megaomgchen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 04/03/2020
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Not or meaningful, when that casket popped on the display
« on: August 24, 2020, 11:54:06 PM »
I actually teared up a bit. Jesus christ, I can't believe I just admitted on OSRS gold the internet that a Runescape video made me cry but yeah, that happened.Yeah, it'd have some useful gains, you are right. I forgot about your disclaimer too, thanks to highlighting that.I guess I just got swept up in 37 times for elegant trousers I just kind of forgot about everything else that you said did.I'm also just now seeing your remark about not going beyond 9 hours without another clue, my mental image was much worse once I left that comment.

Not or meaningful, when that casket popped on the display I really cheered. Pleasant and congratulations work. Can't wait to see you handle the Theatre. You've come a long way.I wouldn't state zero purpose, he did catch his melee stats up a bit.I get it doesn't seem like a lot at this point which is fair but there's not really that much left pre-ToB.

I am wondering just how much he even needs for his pre-finale movie, is there an opportunity he arranges it ? No longer waiting a month involving episodes?I'd feel like it's probably a week or 2 bc I'd imagine all that's left at this point is building a team.Well he needed backup bolt tips and more melee stats help + being able to create his own supercompost isn't nothing. Progress at this stage takes a month to obtain an inch but he wants all the inches he can get to receive down the theater. I don't believe it had been nothing.Agreed. I feel like sometimes swamp man should not ask"can I?" But rather,"should I?"

But I mean this entire series should never have been a thing. The entire objective is for it to be completely ridiculous.I don't believe I'd recommend doing so either, but it's definitely in accordance with the whole idea behind swampletics to start with.It's something which you have to be quite a specific kind of person for it to work. Most folks would drive themselves mad, but swampman is just that sort of individual who can do it.It was much more entertaining content compared to buy RuneScape gold most of those Barrows videos. There were ups and downs and even when the casket was moot the video did a really good job at getting me invested anyways. Besides Settled clarified in the video well enough that a) he was getting other things done on the accounts at precisely the same period and b) it was about achieving it and the travel compared to the reward. And imo it adds another bit of prestige.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"