Author Topic: I don't actually think the RuneScape player base would complain  (Read 216 times)

Offline Sunxuemei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 23/09/2020
    YearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I don't actually think the RuneScape player base would complain
« on: September 23, 2020, 06:14:44 PM »

Your idea for OSRS gold how to change Construction is very good, but I'd stop short of making it a whole new skill. I am not convinced that is what will be best for the participant base.

I don't actually think the RuneScape player base would complain

Ah, so it's one of those. Given what its up against it makes sense that there's so much more on top of the pile (I encourage the priority on these btw and I periodically need to remind myself of exactly what rests on top). I am just happy to hear that some amount of attention has gone into this.

I thought a floor up redo of construction (and stomaching potential negativity from some players) is the only viable path. Because you say player base, I would contest that by stating the participant base desires the functional preservation of several items (gilded altar, costume room storage(s), workshop elements and pet storage). Other elements are a relic from a different decade and I also feel like upgrading everything else aesthetically is a significant chore. If what functions players need could safely be imported to a more modern MMO style"housing" concept.

My vision is having grand sized homes that have custom hotspots to place furniture as opposed to the 8x8 grid chambers that we have grown comfortable with. I feel like its only better and less complicated to design from scratch than reworking the 33 space 8x8 code.

Glad to listen, though OSRS was sprinting at a significantly faster pace with content compared to RS3 for many years now. I know the old argument that RS3 has more graphics, but OSRS has mature tools that buy RuneScape gold they use. So pretty much cancels each other out. I'd be quite surprised if ORRS hasn't updated nearly all these tools.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"