Author Topic: Cool Video  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Lorraine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Cool Video
« on: March 16, 2007, 05:33:38 AM »
A whale watcher poster this video that another watcher made and posted. It is great. Brings back memories of Orca-Live', in case you don't know what Orca- Live is/  was a site that showed live streaming footage of the Orca, grey whales,birds and seals and life at Hanson Island, Britsh columbia. This in my humbal o.p. was put together well. Hope yopu enjoy it as much as I did.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcQtQQhJFOA

BTW, I'm a Live Cam addicit! Africam, Eaglecam,seal cam,polarbear cam.........I know some people get a little bored with it or have an 'So Who Cares' attude, I hope  I don't bore you all to death. :)

Lorraine

Offline marla

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 14/02/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Cool Video
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 05:41:11 AM »
Yes it's a nice one.  I also have links to numerous live cams, fun to check them out and see what's new.
Adopt the pace of nature;
Her secret is patience.
Town of Genesee, WI  zone 4

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 08:50:17 AM »
Thanks Lorraine.

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 09:18:11 AM »
Nice Lorraine :) I liked the music too ..

Offline Indiana Karen

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 04:54:22 PM »
Beautiful video, so relaxing. o(:-)

Last June we went on a cruise to Alaska.  We saw a lot of humpback whales while on the cruise ship.  In Juneau we took a Whale Excursion trip.  We ended up right in the middle of a pod of killer whales!  The guides on the boat were so excited, they had never seen so many at one time.  We sat in the middle turning the boat around for quite a while.  I got so aggravated trying to photograph them with the delay on my digital camera.  Finally just gave up and enjoyed the experience.  Here is my best shot.

Karen

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 06:32:26 PM »
That was beautiful and so relaxing...thanks for the link o(:-)
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"