Author Topic: My Lillies are waking up (new Photos)  (Read 969 times)

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
My Lillies are waking up (new Photos)
« on: March 27, 2007, 02:03:10 PM »
My Lemon mist are still going strong and the Escarboucles are sending pads to the surface. The "experiment" James Brydon cut back production until the other day and sent a pad to the surface  o(:-)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 07:34:16 PM by El Jefe »
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline croft

• Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: My Lillies are waking up
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 05:52:44 PM »
It won't be long and you'll have a good portion of that big pond covered in lilies!  :)
Joanne

Maritimes
1800 gal watergarden
goldfish
zone 5b

GAJen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 06:08:06 PM »
Looking good to me.

Offline El Jefe

• Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 06:40:55 PM »
If they would all color up at the same time I think it would be great. Just getting them all up to strength is the challenge.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:42:41 PM by El Jefe »
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline marla

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 14/02/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 08:44:04 PM »
little more time, and when they are all blooming at once take some pictures.
Adopt the pace of nature;
Her secret is patience.
Town of Genesee, WI  zone 4

Offline El Jefe

• Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 06:08:55 PM »
Well I was graced by my first N.Oderata lily and my Lemon mist is up to #4 and#5 check these out!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"