Author Topic: Have Moon Dance Water Lily - Hardy  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Have Moon Dance Water Lily - Hardy
« on: March 27, 2007, 09:24:38 PM »
I just divided my Moon Dance today. 
Looking for hardy waterlilies that I don't have. 

This is a Very Healthy Rooted 4" Division with a few surface leaves and New growth...
I am asking for a similar Divison in return, please.

Would like to trade for:
Escarboucle
Perry's Fire Opal
*any of Perry's Red varieties that I don't have
Mayla
Yuh Ling
Celebration
Peter Slocum

Make Offer..... If I don't have it, I most likely want it!

Please know that I have 50+ varieties in my collection, please don't get offended if I decline because I might already have it!

Thanks much,
Bonnie

Offline Bonnie

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Have Moon Dance Water Lily - Hardy
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:26:37 AM »

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 12:05:07 PM »
That is a very pretty lily.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 08:08:16 PM »
Wow Bonnie that is a great Lily! I just put down 2 more Escarboucles as the two from last year did not do well at all. There were some small tips that looked viable to I separated those and repotted them and they seem to be doing fairly well but nothing to boast about yet. The two I just received I just planted and they are just now throwing Pads. If they do well this year I will gladly send you a division. Due to the weather here my lillies tend to be vigorous growers so I may well have something in the middle of summer. I am trying out the new soil formula that Timgod shared with me and so far it seems to have a great effect on growth rates of plants. If you don't get one I will be happy to swap with you when I have something to share.  O0

Andy

PS Just checked  snd they are all starting pads....
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline Bonnie

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 08:26:06 PM »
Thanks Andy, I would appreciate that.

If there's a particular lily that you have in mind for a future trade, please send me a PM......

Offline El Jefe

• Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 08:17:44 PM »
I am at a loss at the moment because I want to see what I have will produce. Tammie is sending me a couple so I need to revisit what I have and then decide. I have plenty of yellows (3 varieties) Pinks (2 varieties) Reds (2 varieties) and I also have the Berneice Ikins and the Sioux (I think) My only White is an Ordorata from the lake. So Any suggestions?
Andy
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Offline El Jefe

• Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 10:04:43 AM »
Bonnie I just realized that 3 of the types I am interested in are on your list. Mayla, Perry's fire opal, Celebration. What I did not see was Perry's super red and Black Princess.  Not sure how ell those reds would do in the heat though... Anybody know??
Andy

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"