Author Topic: My Dream Finally a Reality.  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Pa Nancy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 13/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
My Dream Finally a Reality.
« on: April 19, 2007, 10:30:31 AM »
For a long time now folks have been telling me that I should have a website for my koi earrings. Well because of the generosity of a GOOD friend Kathy W I now have one.    @O@

I have dreamed of having a site,but you all know my computer skills well uh aren't too good.   :P

Kathy I want to THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! for this opportunity. <<<<<<<<< she says with tears in her eyes.    :'(

I hope you all visit, and please if you have any comments or suggestions to either post, or send me an Email. I sure would appreciate it.    ;)

And if you are considering a website, please shoot Kathy W an Email. I'm sure she can help you out.   :)

With out further a do here it is way at the bottom hopefully.  {:-P;;

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Dream Finally a Reality.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 10:43:34 AM »
The site and the product look good.  I will get the wife to look.  I think i'd wear a turtle around my neck on occasion. o(:-)
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 10:58:03 AM »
Congratulations!  You did a really good job on them.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 11:07:45 AM »
The site and the product look good.  I will get the wife to look.  I think i'd wear a turtle around my neck on occasion. o(:-)

Thank you Jerry. They are all totally made by hand by ME every single little tiny bead.   :o The koi take close  5 hrs. to make (give or take)  :o So it is actually just a labor of love.  o(:-) And I do enjoy beading.  And I think you would look GREAT with a turtle around your neck.  lol

Thank you Kim for the compliment.

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 11:14:30 AM »
Congratulations Nancy! I'm so happy for you!  @O@

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 11:14:34 AM »
Weellllllllll it's 'bout time! O0

Where's the link to your site though?????????

You should add it with your signature for easy access! :D

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 11:44:55 AM »
Weellllllllll it's 'bout time! O0

Where's the link to your site though?????????

You should add it with your signature for easy access! :D

Yep Bonnie, you be one of the people after me.  ;D

Bonnie it's down at the bottom of my postings. I know it's kinda small. Don't know if that can be changed or not? Have to find out.

Offline EagleEye

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • zone 5, Sauk City, WI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 12:01:16 PM »
Nancy,
they are beautiful o(:-) o(:-)

I might have missed it, but ordering info on your web site would be very helpful.
I love the showas.

Steve
My Biggest Worry Is That the other half (when I'm dead)  Will Sell My Fishing Stuff For What I Said I Paid For It

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 12:39:16 PM »
Nancy,
they are beautiful o(:-) o(:-)

I might have missed it, but ordering info on your web site would be very helpful.
I love the showas.

Steve

Thank you Steve.  Just shoot me an Email. The link is at the bottom of the page. Sorry I'm not set up for Paypal. Maybe in the near future. Hey with my computer skills I'm lucky I'm this far.  :D But I'm learning.
Thanks for looking.
The Showas are the biggest seller.

Offline Lorraine

• Members
  • With us since: 20/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 12:43:18 PM »
Wow, they are beautiful. I love them! Do you or would you take check or credit card? I want one of them!  You could start your own business and do very well at it.Most of us love the beaded stuff but don't or have time to learn to do it. They are great.
Lorraine

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 01:24:49 PM »
Wow, they are beautiful. I love them! Do you or would you take check or credit card? I want one of them!  You could start your own business and do very well at it.Most of us love the beaded stuff but don't or have time to learn to do it. They are great.

Thank you Lorraine, for right now checks are fine. Looking into how to do the Paypal thing.  :D Just send me an Email. That link is at the very bottom of the web page.

Offline Lynda

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 19/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 01:27:14 PM »
I own several pairs of Nancy's earrings, and they are just GORGEOUS!  And they're as light as air!  Wait until you see the holiday ones!   o(:-)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 05:38:50 PM »
Nancy. Your site is cool. And I love the Koi. I will order some eventually. I don't know which ones to choose. Would you also be selling a pendant that would match and could be put on a chain to be worn around the neck? They could be similar in size or a little bigger maybe. Just a thought.

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 06:34:06 PM »
Nancy. Your site is cool. And I love the Koi. I will order some eventually. I don't know which ones to choose. Would you also be selling a pendant that would match and could be put on a chain to be worn around the neck? They could be similar in size or a little bigger maybe. Just a thought.

Thank you Esther. I've not thought about that, but I could easily make into a pendant, you supply the chain. NO problem. Great idea. Thank you!!!  O0

Offline Reedman

• Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 10:43:04 PM »
Very nice, Nancy!  :clap:

Way to go, girl.
Reedman

1300 gallon pond - midnight & regular shubunkins/sarassa comets/white comets/rosy red minnows.

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 10:51:01 PM »
Thank Ya Dave!  :)    o(

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 05:46:43 AM »
Another thought----could we special order them? Some people might have a favorite fish that they would like their jewelery to match or resemble, well be close to at least. Like I have a yellow/gold one with black stripes/patches whose name is Tiger. I don't know what his special name would be. Gracious, then I'd have to dress to match the jewelery. Am I sick to dress to match a fish? @O@

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 07:13:58 AM »
Another thought----could we special order them? Some people might have a favorite fish that they would like their jewelery to match or resemble, well be close to at least. Like I have a yellow/gold one with black stripes/patches whose name is Tiger. I don't know what his special name would be. Gracious, then I'd have to dress to match the jewelery. Am I sick to dress to match a fish? @O@

I wished I could do that. I have a pattern software program that I SHOULD be able to do that with,but I can't figure it out.  >:(-  So for now I have to stick with the patterns I have.  :'(

This world of delica beads (what I use now) is fairly new to me. I have used seed beads since about 94 when I started beading.  And all the time as I build my supply up I am discovering new colors. Found a couple today that might make a nice Chagoi. LOL

Dressing up to match a fish. I won't tell anybody if you don't.  lol

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 08:28:21 AM »
My yellow and black one would be like the red and black Showa maybe. And I have a plain white one like the yellow earring with the white fins. I just meant to adjust the color beads acording to the colors of the fish someone had. Like using, say white beads along with the red and black.

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 09:02:15 AM »
Do you make non-pond related earrings?  The fetching one isn't into koi and the like but she loves pigs....
American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 09:32:28 AM »
Mikey the site is just up and have LOTS to add yet. I do make LOTS of unpond related items. Just keep watching.  ;) I do have one pig. Only it's a bit "different". It's a Flying Pig. Yep a pig with wings.  ;D

Offline Marilyn C

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 02:18:16 PM »
Congratulations, Nancy!   It looks great!   Kathy did a great job.

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 06:59:24 AM »
Marilyn (hugs) It has been WAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. I gotta write ya.

Thank you!!!

Everyone be on the look out, new stuff going up very soon.

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 07:20:29 AM »
Mikey the site is just up and have LOTS to add yet. I do make LOTS of unpond related items. Just keep watching.  ;) I do have one pig. Only it's a bit "different". It's a Flying Pig. Yep a pig with wings.  ;D

I want a pair of those!  My oldest DD is collecting pigs now and her website is all about flying pigs!!!  I've got June working on a flying pig piggy bank too . . . .

Offline Sandye

• Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 09:58:27 PM »
Nancy, your website is wonderful!   I can't decide which ones I like best.   :)

Offline Pa Nancy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 06:20:05 AM »

I want a pair of those!  My oldest DD is collecting pigs now and her website is all about flying pigs!!!  I've got June working on a flying pig piggy bank too . . . .

ROFL!!! You got'em. They'll go out Mon.  O0

Thank you Sandye.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"