Author Topic: Home Depot Garden club coupons.. this week buy one shrub get one free.....  (Read 1613 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
If you join the Home Depot Garden club online, they send you weekly coupons you can use.  Last weeks was buy one shrub get one free.  The week before was buy one package of bulbs get one free.. some neat stuff...

Alot of Lowe's except competitors coupons so you can print it twice and use one for lowe's if your excepts them and one at HD.   This coupon is a one time use coupon at Home Depot and has been used, but some stores will override and still give it to you and if your Lowe's does except competitors coupons, you could use it there.  They send out new coupons every friday.    You can sign up for future coupons....

http://view.homedepotemail.com/?ffcb10-ff2f12737365-fe1e1272716d0d7d701179-ff021770746c05&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-040607_GC_2_GROUP2_SIDE.TXT-_-gc_

tinkster

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Thanks for the tip Tink.
Cath
zone 5b

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Whohaa! thanks for the good tip Tink. We don't have a Lowes but we have Depot!!!
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline marla

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 14/02/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Wow, thanks for the tip O0, I'm going to sign up, we go to HD all the time, don't have a Lowes close to us.
Adopt the pace of nature;
Her secret is patience.
Town of Genesee, WI  zone 4

Offline perplexed ponder

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/03/2007
    • View Profile
Thanks a bunch! I registered too.
Kathy

Offline SheilaJ

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • Westminster, MD, zone 6/7
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
Thanks! I love coupons, especially for plant stuff since I buy way too much of it!
Please see my 300 gallon pond and my container ponds at:
http://members.aol.com/perfectplantsgro/biggerpond.html

Offline finnpond

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
    • View Profile
Hi Tinkster...  Where did you register?  I'm not seeing the place to sign up on that website....

Thanks...  Dave

OK...  I figured it out... thanks!!!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 01:18:21 PM by finnpond »

Offline Lothar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
Thanks for the tip Tink.

I am going to sign up too.

Lothar

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
You gotta love a friend that gets you bargains! o(:-) O0

I printed out the coupon today and took to our local Lowes.. Got me two Pyramid shaped Yews and two Blue Junipers!

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    • View Profile
Cool............... O0

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline El Jefe

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    • View Profile
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"