Author Topic: SUZE ORMAN  (Read 904 times)

Offline Danny

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
SUZE ORMAN
« on: April 26, 2007, 05:57:55 AM »
aloha,

Did anyone purchase the blue box from Suze Orman (QVC)?   Any suggestions?  Did you do your own living trust, etc?    Thanks,   Danny

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: SUZE ORMAN
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »
I didn't see the item you are referring to but we do watch her pretty much every Saturday night. I don't have much actual training in the realm of investments or money handling but did work 36 years in a bank, doing everything from teller/clerk to management, to personal banking, so have picked up a few things along the way. Information I mean, not money.  {nono} Anyway, from what little I know, she seems to be right on the button with what she tells people. I don't agree completely with how she says to get out of debt by paying off the largest interest rate loan/card first. I'd rather see people tackle the smallest loan first and then pick them off one by one. I think they'd be more apt to get to their goal. But if you are nervous of taking some of her advice, maybe there would be someone in your town who could look at that item and give you their opinion about it. You know, like getting a second medical opinion.

Offline tammie

• Trade Count: (20)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 06:10:53 PM »
Hi Danny! 
Don't know about the living trust stuff, just wanted to say HI!
Tammie
P.S. - If you decide to have a lawyer work on your stuff I can recommend a good one!  My husband is a lawyer!

Offline Danny

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Members
  • With us since: 15/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 04:13:22 AM »
Esther, thanks for your info.  The blue box--Suze Orman's Organize and Proctect financial System that she sell at QVC.

Hey neighbor--Tammie.

Danny

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"