Author Topic: Need some prayers for happyoutsidegirl's husband!  (Read 11027 times)

Offline GAjen

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Need some prayers for happyoutsidegirl's husband!
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2007, 12:56:15 PM »
Debbie I am praying for you. You have a lot of people here to lean on to.

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2007, 06:34:51 PM »
Thank you everyone for such wonderfull words of love and friendship. I know this has to be the worst thing in the world a person has to indure. I am just putting one foot in frount of the other and managinging it get done only the things tha have to be done. I am still haveing trouble with food. When I try to eat it just comes back out one way or another. I have been taking the pills to help with this but then I just want to veg out. I have lost 11 lbs since we went to the Hosp. and I know I can't afford to lose much more. I need food to get strong and I am trying to eat a little at a time. The plants I got from Luanna while I was gone are holding there own in the little pond. not sure how many will make it since they sat at the PO for 2 weeks befor I got home. But one day I will get whats left planted and into the pond. I hope before the snow flys. The muddy water is finally startting to clear up and I can start to see the bottom. The river is still solid mud so I'm careful not to add to much at a time. Thanks again everyone fore being here for me.  Hugs to all, Deb
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2007, 07:32:56 PM »
I'm not good at words but know that I am thinking of you and praying that you will get the strength you need to get thru this.
I can't imagine what you are going thru..

Take one day at a time, hopefully you will forget about your pain and remember the good times and memories that you had.

Thoughts, prayers and Hugs,
Bonnie

Offline Sandye

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2007, 10:04:20 PM »
Yeah, what Bonnie said!   :hug:

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2007, 03:40:48 PM »
Debbie, I'm so sorry.
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2007, 05:43:57 PM »
Debbie,  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Know your beloved Bill is with God and I'm sure he's there for you now.  Be strong and live for the great person you are.  You're fortunate to have a wonderful daughter and family. 

It's natural to grieve for a time.  You take all the time you need but know there are many who love you and want you to carry on.  I've found caring, loving spirit here at Ponders.  It's kept me going for the past 2 years and especially the past 2 weeks.

Hope to see your garden and pond again! 

My love to you  o(:-)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"