Author Topic: Need some prayers for happyoutsidegirl's husband!  (Read 11128 times)

Offline barb

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Connecticut
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Need some prayers for happyoutsidegirl's husband!
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2007, 01:59:57 PM »
I'm sorry to hear of your BIL's illness on top of everything else.  I'll keep praying for your husband's speedy recovery.  Thank you for the update.   :hug:

Offline marla

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 14/02/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2007, 06:57:41 PM »
Debbie, I am going to copy your posts here and I will post them over at IPPCA.  Prayers are still going out  for Bill and the family, take care of yourself, he needs you there for him also.
Adopt the pace of nature;
Her secret is patience.
Town of Genesee, WI  zone 4

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2007, 11:40:03 PM »
Good Eve to all   :) this is NOT Debbie or Happy outside Girl... it is Happy outside girl jr!  O0 Raina her daughter.. just found out my mom's password is saved on my pc haha  {nono} and as I was talking with her earlier she gave me the website addy and poof here i am! 
So I know Linda has been updating you and thankyou linda for that you're awesome!  The Carepages i have set up for my daughter Bekka it seems that i made it hard to remember the name to type in,  but you don't type in Rebekka Haltiner to get to her page... ofcorse this would be too easy and being half Norwegian I guess it was too simple for me to just set it up that way!  :P  btw I love smilies so get used to that!
you do this
www.carepages.com  login and password your self it's easy!! seriously ... i did it! They do NOT spam you but give you an email to your inbox when ever I do an update on the carepage to give you a link straight to it and you may read the updated posts!

so when you get in,  you type the name of the page as  Rebekkacarepage     all one word that is it! it should give you the name to just click and there you go..
I did post a 2 page update there that I figured was tooooo long to cut and paste but it is fine if you wanna do that in here or on your other pond sites you all share!  Mom has been up and down with emotions but i am so proud of her! She is holding it together and if she needs a little cry :'( I think she just calls me and that is cool what are daughters for?  :hug:  Good that she found the pc at the hospital library which btw is closed on the weekend which sucks! >:(-  it helps her pass time and keep in touch and for her to see all the prayers and words of support and encouragement is just so heartwarming and it really recharges her. I know that feeling carepages has done the same for me with all of Bekka's medical history! Nice to have the connection and then folks pass it on and people you don't know even log on and give support and hey the more people who know the more prayers go up and that is a GOOD GOOD THING!! @O@  I love those little smileys up there! They are just dandy!
Mom had a scare on Saturday Doctors were baffled by the fact his ECHO Cardiogram could show such ridiculously high pressure  essentially so high he should be dead according to the surgeon. They did not what was causing it and how could he be living?  The Pulmonist and GI docs and Surgeon researched all this stuff on web and called Univ. Wash where he has been going for years with his bad Liver and facing transplant yadi yadi.. they found the answer to be his Liver has the stent they know about they put it in there where he is in Wenatchee... but it can cause portal hypertension, likely it has been going up for a few years since it was placed and so his body has been adjusting to it slowly and they can treat it with meds and that is why his breathing trials have been going so poorly! HE cannot get enuff oxygen and will likely have to go home with O2 now!  anyhow they will treat this  tweak his respirator and re ECHO him tomorrow and then keep trialing him with breathing and try to pull the respirator out that is down in his lungs!  You can get the scoop from the carepage i have set up for Bekka and plus you can see absolutely the cutest pics you ever saw of my Bekka girl! haha!  sorry I am proud mom  I have bragging rights!  well goodnite and sleep well and mom hopefully will be back on the pc tomorrow right quick to give you all a post!   Thanks again for your support everyone!  o(:-) Nice to know there are still good people in this World we live in! Give us all a new hope for a better future for us as people in this world! God Bless!  :angel: Raina ( Debbie's Daughter) :victory:
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline marla

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 05:28:29 AM »
Raina, thanks for posting :hug:.  I've pasted your Mom's posts from here to the IPPCA web page, but also glad it's on Bekka's page, I'll let everyone over there know also.   I haven't posted on Bekka's page since her last big hospital page, but have looked there (have it bookmarked), always love seeing her pics,  I have my own round about way of getting in with my password.  Thanks again Raina.
Her secret is patience.

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 06:26:03 AM »
Sorry Deb for all you and DH are going through. It is so stressful for the loved ones to sit by and not be able to help make him better. I am praying for you, Bill and the medical team and hope you will see some improvement soon.

I just now read this for the first time as have been gone on a trip and then all the hubbub with my grandson in the hospital too, I haven't been reading all the posts. I can just picture how you feel seeing I sat with my dad all the time after he had been run over by the truck. He was so fortunate though and only had to be comatose for about 5 days. By the way, I think it is OK to touch them and kiss them while they are "out". I used to comb my dad's  hair gently over and over just so he'd know we were there and cared. The doctors said they hear us but when I asked him later if he remembered, he said he didn't think so. I kept a CD player going all the time of Christian music. He loves the old hymns. They were just instrumentals and very low key. My step mom and I would sing to him at times. But he didn't remember that either. Oh well, it made us feel like we were doing something good to help. And maybe it did, we'll just never know.

Blessings to you both dear one.

Offline GAjen

• Members
  • With us since: 17/05/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 08:32:11 AM »
I've been slow catching up in chit chat but Deb prayers are with you all.

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2007, 12:12:39 PM »
 :'(

ok let linda know ... this is daughter Raina btw!  Seemed like lastnight things were in an ok space. Today team spoke and confrence and mom now has to make "A Decision" He is not responding to meds for his portal hypertension.Doesn't look good at all!  there is no way to reverse it and that he will never be able to come off the ventilator. So i am scrambleing what to do .. i have contractors in my basement too! uhg my sister from AK here just went thru a kidney biopsy with her 12yrold son Casey, who go his kidney transplant from his dad.  So my sister is going to come over and pick her up and take her to Ronald Mcdonald house next to the hospital there where Casey is. Thank God I have family over here now with husband being gone in AK on a fishing boat catching Halibut for the world!  Ok that is all i know at this point! God Bless you all and please we ask you just Pray!! :angel:
Luv Raina
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2007, 01:05:46 PM »
Oh Raina, I'm so sorry to hear this..Sending more and more prayers ..big hugs to you all..

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007, 05:00:11 PM »
Yes, prayers for wisdom, peace, and strength for you all.

Offline luvmyasagis

• Members
  • With us since: 19/03/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2007, 06:11:47 PM »
More prayers from here, as well as keeping you in my thoughts and heart.
Have a blessed day

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2007, 06:38:06 PM »
Raina....so sorry to hear this but prayers definately help in many ways. So my prayers will be that God does what HE knows is best for your dad and comforts everyone right now.
Cath
zone 5b

Offline marla

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2007, 06:38:40 PM »
Raina, have never stopped, and will continue.  Best to you and your family, thanks for the updates here, and on the carepages.
Her secret is patience.

Offline LindasJoy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 07/03/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2007, 09:20:37 PM »
Raina, thank you for taking the time to let everyone know what's going on.  I was unable to be on the computer since yesterday and how sad that things changed so fast and I didn't know it.:cry:  I'm praying harder than I've every prayed before.  Hugs to all of you. :hug:
Linda
I Just Love My Pond!  It Gives Me So Much Joy!
3.4.7 Koi/Spot, Diick, Jane, Rusty, BooBoo, Peaches, Whetta
1.0.0 Red Eared Slider/Buddy
1.0.0 Cat/Pumpkin

Offline joeyb5980

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 21/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2007, 08:48:57 AM »
Raina thank you for posting updates.  I pray for Bill to recover- God STILL works miracles :)  I also pray for Debbie, Raina, and the rest of the family that you are all blessed with comfort, and may God bless and guide the doctors and nurses who are caring for Bill.  God bless all of you. 
Joey

Offline LindasJoy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2007, 04:04:42 PM »
Just spoke with Deb at the hospital, they took Bill off of the respirator today. :cry:  He's heavily medicated and having a hard time breathing.  Lots of family there with her.  She's a nervous wreck, can't eat and they gave her something to calm her down.  It's all about waiting now.  My prayers to you Deb, Bill and your family...
Linda
1.0.0 Cat/Pumpkin

Offline tammie

• Trade Count: (20)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2007, 05:24:46 PM »
Oh man.  I'm so sorry Deb.  Hoping for the best!
Tammie

Offline marla

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2007, 07:21:01 PM »
Linda, thanks for updating here, if you would not have I was going to do it.  It's been a hard couple months for Deb and now this :cry:  Prayers for Bill, Prayers for Deb for more strength and comfort, Prayers for her family.  God is with them.
Her secret is patience.

Offline Sandye

• Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2007, 09:59:33 PM »
I'm so sorry about the bad news, but I agree with Joey, "God STILL works miracles."   :angel:  Therefore, I will continue to pray for a miracle for Bill and strength for Deb. 

My DH had a quadruple bypass and a carotid endarterectomy last Aug. and was in the hospital for a month...two weeks in Wichita (two hours away) and two weeks in the hospital at home.  I know what it feels like to sit with someone in the hosp. 12 hours a day.  My heart goes out to Deb, and I will definitely pray for strength for her through this.   :hug:

Offline Pondpuppy

• Members
  • With us since: 04/02/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2007, 07:47:28 AM »
I met Debbie on the Aquascape Forum over a year ago, and she has been a frequent poster on the IPPCA Forum.  I know she is a person of strong faith and will draw strength from that faith during this time.  Knowing that so many people are praying for Bill must be a great comfort to her. Watching your loved one struggle to breath and not being able to help is one of the worst experiences anyone can have.  I know because I have been there.  Hugs and prayers .

Carol

Carol   

Offline GAjen

• Members
  • With us since: 17/05/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2007, 09:18:20 AM »
Prayers still going here. Dear Lord.....that is so sad but never ever give up on miracles.

Offline barb

• Members
  • Connecticut
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2007, 11:19:19 AM »
Oh my goodness, I was hoping for better news.  I will keep praying that he rallies.  Thanks so much for the updates, Raina.  Your mom is so lucky to have you.

Offline tootsie

• Members
  • Meet Christian, my newest Grandson :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »
Prayers, and Gods wisdom for you your hubby and family.

Offline luvmyasagis

• Members
  • With us since: 19/03/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2007, 08:26:35 PM »
Has anyone heard anything else? Continued prayers from here.
Have a blessed day

Offline LindasJoy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2007, 09:20:50 PM »
Bill passed away today. :'(  Deb is just taking it moment by moment and one foot at a time.  Bless you Debbie and Bill rest in peace. :angel:
Linda
1.0.0 Cat/Pumpkin

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2007, 09:26:40 PM »
So sorry to hear this.  My heart and prayers are going out to the family.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline livetogarden

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2007, 09:47:54 PM »
Oh I am so sad.  :(
Hard days ahead for Deb and her family. Prayers still being said here for comfort for Deb and caring friends to give her physical hugs and to support her right now.
Cath
zone 5b

Offline Sandye

• Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2007, 10:16:58 PM »
I'm so sorry.  :'(  I will continue to send prayers for Deb and her family.

Offline Esther

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2007, 03:46:36 AM »
So sorry Deb. May God give you strength and peace in the difficult days ahead.

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2007, 03:47:55 AM »
I'm so sorry :'(  Deb, you and your family are in my prayers.

Offline El Jefe

• Members
  • Senior Chief USN Ret
  • With us since: 09/11/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2007, 06:18:24 AM »
Deb I am so Sorry for your loss, you know you are in my prayers and I pray that God gives his angels charge over you that you may have all the Strenght courage and comfort you need to make it through. Having just lost My Brother in Law last week (Suicide) and trying to help my sister through her new nightmare I know You are experiencing a great loss. You know where some of your support is if you need us. Andy
… The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice, Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is WHO you become. Your integrity is your destiny, it is the light that guides your way……

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"