Author Topic: Aquarium/Ponds at Denver Bass Pro Shop  (Read 946 times)

Offline Desertponder

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Aquarium/Ponds at Denver Bass Pro Shop
« on: May 29, 2007, 09:59:33 AM »
I was in Denver for a few days with some fellow firefighters for some training and we were rollling down I-25 when the guys spotted the new Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World store. Being guys, they had to go so I tagged along too. What a cool place it is!! The interior of the store is a work of art in itself. I took some pics of their indoor ponds and the aquarium. They are not very good because I was using my cell phone but you'll get the idea.:yes: I thought this was all really pretty and well done so I thought I would share with you.

This was the huge aquarium. The falls poured into it from above the entire 2 story height of the store.

This shot was looking down on it from the second story.

Many of the fish in the aquarium were huge.

This guy was the largest and he was pretty cool. He would come up to the glass and look at you. He was at least 3 feet long and probably at least 1 foot wide.

This is the other pond that was directly across from the aquarium. The stream ran along the display and down underneath a bridge where it recycled back.

Looking down on it from second story.

This is a shot of the first floor of the store from the second level. Kind of gives you an idea how big this store was. There was that much floor space in all four directions plus the upper level was about half of the lower level space.
Shanna
A true-blue kiddie pool, whiskey barrel & stock tank  ponder! :yes:
If it can hold water.....it's a watergarden!

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Aquarium/Ponds at Denver Bass Pro Shop
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 09:02:52 PM »
That looks like a neat place.  There is one over in Indiana, but I've never went there....now seeing your pics I might have to go and take a look.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Sandye

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Aquarium/Ponds at Denver Bass Pro Shop
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 11:19:07 PM »
That's pretty cool, Shanna!!!   O0 Those aren't bad shots at all for a cell phone.  I'll bet that aquarium was fun to watch.   :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"