Author Topic: WHen I couldn log in to the forum My first though was oh no not like AWG......  (Read 2990 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
SO glad the forum is not gone.  It reminded me of the day I tried to log into awg and it just wasnt there anymore.  all the information, friends were just gone. 

Funny how you come to be so dependent on reading a forum and checking on your friends as part of your day huh....

tinkster

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I never realized how much I love this forum until I couldn't access it. Huge thank you's to Jerry and Sean for providing this forum for us. Great people here!

Offline Sean

• Tropical Waterlily Guru
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
    • Sean's Ponds & Patio Garden
We aren't going anywhere folks but I have the internet cops on the case  {-) If I find the dirty >:(- well I'll   &-) You know...

Cheers,
Sean
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 08:48:17 PM by Sean »
Vancouver BC Zone 8B
...........Click my Gif's............

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
    • View Profile
Sean, where is Jerry???

Are you positive that he hasn't been messing with the forum settings? dob
Sorry Jerry.. just giving you a hard time there! ;D ;)

Offline mcp

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
    • View Profile
I am so glad the forum is not gone.  :)I didn't know what was going on. I thought there was something wrong with my computer. You do not know how much you miss something until after it is gone. A many thank yous to Sean and Jerry for allowing us a place to come and visit with friends about our hobby. I just cant understand why anybody would do such a thing.Why makes no sense to me! I do hope they catch who ever is responsible and prosecute to full extent of law. {-)
McKean County Pa. zone 5

Offline Krista

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
    • View Profile
Sean, where is Jerry???
[/quote
Jerry is AFK as his internet provider is the craps and he's getting a new one.
Mom of twins, knitting nut, and want to get back into water gardening.

Offline karen J

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • Karen's Frog Pond
Actually, I really did think that it was related to the problems Sean was having recently with speed & such, so didn't worry too much. I saw a few different error messages today when trying to access the forum. It was very nice to see one written by Sean- that's when I knew he was on the case.
Really, though, it's like having an antidote IV ripped out of your vein. :o

What does AFK mean? Hope Jerry's OK.
Karen
Northern Illinois, zone 5

http://www.pbase.com/karenfrogpond

Offline EagleEye

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • zone 5, Sauk City, WI
    • View Profile
Actually, during the day today, I looked a couple of times, and just figured that you were just working on getting the speed up.
Tonight when I got home, I saw what had happened.

good luck Sean!!!

Steve
My Biggest Worry Is That the other half (when I'm dead)  Will Sell My Fishing Stuff For What I Said I Paid For It

Offline Rocmon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
    • View Profile
What's the deal? Someone crash a hard drive? I tried to log on and had to re-register... you guys have a back-up of the forums or is all the stuff gone?

Oops, should have read the post about the forum getting hacked first eh? Sorry I usually think backwards too... lol
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 09:27:41 PM by Rocmon »

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
Bonnie,

Jerry is off doing a little visiting.  Heard from him a couple days ago, he's alright.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
First time I tried to get here and couldn't I thought maybe it was related to the server issues, but after trying a dozen times, I figured it was something more serious.

I gotta make a list of important email addresses . . . .

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
Jerry is fine. Had a lovely time with him and Elaine over the weekend.
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
I meant to add this in the other post but I'll go ahead and do it here.

To all who have posted pictures/photos between the time that the last back-up was made and now. It would be a big help, I'm sure, to Sean and the other members of this forum if you could repost them once the back-up is uploaded. So, if you know of a post that you would like to see back, request it be reposted to remind us of it and a description might also help.

I'm not Admin or even moderator of this forum but a problem solver. I do have my own forum and if something like this happened to it, I would want the members to do such a thing. :)

Happy ponding,
Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"