Author Topic: Lily of the Vally for trade (plus some other land plants).  (Read 977 times)

Offline thepitclub

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 25/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Lily of the Vally for trade (plus some other land plants).
« on: June 17, 2007, 07:47:38 AM »
Have lots of Lillies of the Valley. Hardy shade ground cover, with beautiful, very sweet smelling white flowers in spring. Would like to trade for something different, maybe some other shade  plants- or basically anything hardy in zone 5 (or not, I'm not really picky).  I have an area full of these, I would like to clear some out and add more hostas to the area (a trade for hostas would be great).

I also have some other plants/trees. If you are into herbs, I have tons of spearmint and lemon balm- have to check but I did still have chocolate (mint/balm?) too.  I am going to take a walk around and see what else I have and post back. Pretty sure I still have a ton of white lilac seedlings.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 08:48:54 AM by thepitclub »
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; instead remember that what you now have was once among the things you had only hoped for" - Epicurus

Offline thepitclub

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 25/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Lily of the Vally for trade (plus some other land plants).
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 04:28:09 AM »
Also my yellow water iris needs dividing, and I found some purple lilac seedlings too.  :)

Anybody? Nobody? I really need to thin those lily of the Vally!  :P

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; instead remember that what you now have was once among the things you had only hoped for" - Epicurus

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"