Author Topic: Ferterlizer tabs  (Read 776 times)

Offline small fish

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Ferterlizer tabs
« on: June 30, 2007, 07:14:54 PM »
Can any one suggest a place I can order these.  Last year I was buying these at a plant nursey that sold water plants but this year they are saying they are waiting for their order to be shipped.  I am going by there tomorrow to see if they are in stock.  My lilies have been blooming ok but some have stopped blooming.  I think they need a little help.

Myra
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 07:24:26 PM by small fish »
Myra Shreveport, LaZone 8A

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Ferterlizer tabs
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 07:18:19 PM »
You could use the Jobes Tomato spikes. I've used them on my lotus and they are doing well.

Happy ponding,
Scott
o(
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline small fish

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 07:27:48 PM »
Glad you mention them.  I looked for those in the store but did not find them.  The post that I read about them said some thing about breaking them apart.  When I looked for them in the store I really did not know what I was look for.  What store do you find them in??

Myra

Offline Desertponder

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 08:40:53 PM »
I have only been able to find Jobes Tomato spikes at our Ace or True Value Hardware stores. They come in small bags, 18 ct. I think. They are $2.69 per bag here. You will find them with their other plant and garden fertilizers and products.

Last year our Lowes had big bags of Vigaro brand tomato spikes. They were 50 to a bag and much cheaper but they did not have them this year. You might check your Lowe's store if you have one near you.

Jobes actually does make fertilizer spikes for aquatic plants but I have yet to find these anywhere.

Shanna
A true-blue kiddie pool, whiskey barrel & stock tank  ponder! :yes:
If it can hold water.....it's a watergarden!

Offline small fish

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 08:48:46 PM »
Wow, thanks,  Shanna   I should be able to see that.....    @O@

Myra

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"