Author Topic: Please Post pics of the grandkids / the kids too  (Read 1301 times)

Offline SueSTx

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Please Post pics of the grandkids / the kids too
« on: July 04, 2007, 10:26:25 PM »
I'll start off with my GD who turned 4 on the 26th of June.  She is a mess.  The only grandchild on both sides for a few more days yet.  Her Auntie is gonna have a  girl.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 07:05:14 AM by SueSTx »

Offline Bullfrog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 28/04/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Please Post pics of the grandkids
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 04:24:32 AM »
Now that is a really cute baby and I dig the fact that her pink shades match her shirt. A woman in the making. Men don't seem to tune into the fact that our shoes don't match our belt, women have to tell us this and we still don't seem to care or understand why it matters but as you can see, I'm learning.

OK, my grandkids are a mixed blood of Spaniard, Mexican and Cherokee so they are dark and swarthy, brace yourself. I think,as all Grandparents do, that they are just the cutest things in the whole world and that everybody shares my boundless love and enthusiasm, hangs on their every word as I do.

Austin is the oldest at ten. He is very intelligent and proper. He will probably grow up to be a doctor. Eli, his younger brother is the wildcard. He can spend hours nailing nails into tree and is happy doing it. He will probably be a carpenter or a mechanic but someone that is everyone's friend.

Sophia Sunshine (forgive the name, her mom, my daughter was a hippy born 30 years too late) is only two and still growing into her own unique character. Everybody calls her "Bug" and I don't know why and didn't ask.

The differences between Ausin and Eli were defined in one picture that my daughter took. Austin has his shirt buttoned up all of the way and is sitting up really straight. Eli has his shirt unbuttoned and is slouching to the side defining his character. For some reason he is now at the age where he makes  a face every time that you point a camera at him. He looks like a little gangbanger but he is really cool and very smart. Here they are.

This is a more recent shot of them getting ready to go on their first canoe trip down the creek, my dark descendants.

I have newer pictures of Bug and will post them soon.

So... show me your Grandbabies, I wanna see.

Never leave your partner, especially in a fire.

Offline Monica

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 04:44:47 AM »
I don't have any grandkids but I do have two precious babies.  Here is their most recent picture

The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Offline Kittyzee

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 05:00:31 AM »
Wow, look at all those beautiful children!!  Bullfrog, I love and am envious of your grandkids' dark skin,,they are darling. I'll post more soon, but need to start getting ready for work, I'm going in late today:  the boss is away!   :D
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Bullfrog

• Members
  • With us since: 28/04/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 05:22:47 AM »
I don't have any grandkids but I do have two precious babies.  Here is their most recent picture

Post the kids too, they are our pride, joy and world. Really precious Monica.

Never leave your partner, especially in a fire.

Offline Jerry

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 07:32:20 AM »
My Daughter and 2 grandkids.  The one who is the all-star ball player coming soon.
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Monica

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 07:42:28 AM »
Thanks bullfrog your grandkids are soooooooo adorable.
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Offline SueSTx

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
    • View Profile
Re: Please Post pics of the grandkids / the kids too
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 07:10:03 AM »
Monica...your two are precious

Bullfrog...what can I say...I love your three...their eyes are so bright with mischief.
Lil Miss Sunshine has the most adorable smile.

Jerry...What a nice family

Bullfrog, notice CndLuWho's little bracelet...her other grandpa made it for her out of fishing stuff.  She never takes it off.  She loves to shop.  We don't know where that gene came from.  She will play with dead fish but doesn't like mud.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"