Author Topic: Devided Water Lillies... UPDATE... REUNDS issues and Im so sorry......  (Read 1714 times)

Offline tinkster

• Trade Count: (46)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
I posted the pictures and what happened in pond section.  I cant imagine what could have done this to that many lilies but I appologise.  I have issued you refunds on paypal .  I dont konw how long it takes paypal to notify you but I have their confirmation emails of the refunds.  If any of you need me to send that to you for the reference numbers, just let me know.  Again I am so sorry and devasted these lily roots are all over the ground.  I had one boxed up last night then thought it would be better to let them sit longer in water and box first thing this morning.. sure wish I had not.  The one person that I notified of shipping this morning your box was inside and okay.

tinkster
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 08:23:12 AM by tinkster »

Offline joeyb5980

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 21/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Hi Tinkster- Wow, thank you for remembering me and my interest in your JB  :redface:  I really appreciate that you remembered me mentioning wanting one, and that you are offering it to me first, but I actually already got one  :)  If I hadn't already found one elsewhere I would definitely be interested.  Now watch, the one I got probably won't even turn out to be JB, and I will be asking you for one again next year  ::)  LOL.... Thanks again for offering it to me- I am sure someone else will take you up on him though  :)
Joey

Offline knix

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • location: Gaston, near ForestGrove near Hillsboro, near Portland Oregon
  • My husband wants niagra falls, but i want fish/lil
  • With us since: 04/07/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Hi, I am new here but I would love some lillies for my new pond,  I dont have any good thing to trade.  I would be more than happy to send postage plus for a lillie or two, my pond surface is about 15 sqft.  I have a paypal account is that how you sent postage?

thankyou  o( :-\  Knix from near Portland Oregon
Two small ponds to start, Huge pond for my husband in about 3 years. Huge, My mind boggles at what we will have to do to make this hillside cravas into a pond.

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
    • View Profile
Knix,if Tink doesn't have anything left for postage.
 I have an blooming unknown yellow that I have for postage.. I'm sure that I can find another waterlily to throw in if you don't care about names or colors.

Let me know by PM.

Thanks,
Bonnie

Offline tinkster

• Members
    • View Profile
Knix.  I still have some attractions, some white and all the yellows left.  If you wanted one of each, I could do a flat rate postage box which is 8.95 for all you want stuffed in thier.  Think the flat rate would definately be the cheapest since your so far away from me in distance. Just let me know.  I am really wanting to get these in the mail first thing in the morning as the rest of my week is sooooo busy :)

tinkster

Offline tinkster

• Members
    • View Profile
Georgia peach gone, attraction gone, brydon gone, have white and yellow left and a hodge podge of the ones that got all confused.. could be anything :)

tinkster

Offline tinkster

• Members
    • View Profile
all are gone :( bumping this so yall will see about the refunds.

tinkster

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"