Author Topic: So hot today  (Read 806 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
So hot today
« on: July 09, 2007, 06:11:35 PM »
Not only did I go after the lily pads and spent blossoms in the little pond but I actually went swimming in our pool for the first time in several years.  My granddaughter asked me the other day if I knew how to swim. She's 6 and has never seen me in the pool. When I got out, I wrapped the beach towel around me and left my wet clothes on. They are still a little damp so I have stayed cool. It's about 87 in here right now.

Well part of the problem was that I made more raspberry jam today. I ended up with 16 pints and about 4 cups of berrys left for cobbler tomorrow.

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: So hot today
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:43:57 PM »
 lol 
Well part of the problem was that I made more raspberry jam today. I ended up with 16 pints and about 4 cups of berrys left for cobbler tomorrow.
   lol

You need to get in more often, bet you were good and relaxed after you got out.

I may still go get in after the kids go to bed, my favorite time.  Its peaceful and relaxing.  All the kids tucked in bed, if you get in now they all want to hang on you.  That's fine, but sometimes its so annoying.  My allergies and sinus's have been going haywire, heahaches past few days.  Haven't felt like doing much till tonight.

Yes, it was tempting for me to get into the pool today also.  I just feel so bad, since my one son can't get in.  He did get on a float for awhile tonight so he could hang out with the other kids.  He so wishes he could get into the pool itself.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Cindi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
Re: So hot today
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 08:13:52 AM »
 :o  WHAT?!!!!!  :o  You went swimming?  Call in the news media as this is news worthy!   {:-P;; 
Cindi
Cedar Springs, MI , Zone 5

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"