Author Topic: Kat's Wonders  (Read 1334 times)

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Kat's Wonders
« on: July 11, 2007, 04:07:26 PM »
 @O@ I received my lily order from Kat this afternoon  @O@  OMG, Kat, you have beautiful divisions of all the lilies I ordered  :o @O@ ;D

Your small starts of Wood's White Knight and Purple Indian Goddess were like full sized plants  8-)~.  Love the pads on Wood's.

The $2 N. Mexicana is humongous and I divided it into 2 large plants - there are also many babies hang off many of the "tubes" too  ::)

You weren't kidding when you said your pads were large  :o 8).  The packaging was perfect and the anarchis a great cushioning filler and freebie plant most appreciated  o(:-)

I was so excited I potted them right away into my new kiddie pools I just found this morning @O@ Thank you, thank you, Kat.   :thumbup: :thumbup:

Offline Kat

• Trade Count: (176)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Kat's Wonders
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 06:43:08 PM »
So glad you are happy with them, & it looks like you already have the kiddie pool/lily fever  O0 O0  I'll leave positive feedback & hope you do the same.  Enjoy!  :)
Kat

There is never enough room for all of the water lilies that I want ;-)

Offline GAjen

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/05/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 06:49:02 PM »
Here's one of my Kat wonders the Albert Greenberg I bought. First bloom of the season.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 09:27:26 PM »
Of course I gave you a positive feedback, Kat for the wonderful lilies you sent my way.  I just hope I will be able to raise them as well as you obviously did to the parent plant.  Thanks again....maybe I'll be satisfied for a while  :o ::) 8)

Jen, Albert looks very happy  ;D  Very healthy bloom and pads  O0

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"