Author Topic: My poor little guy  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Monica

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
My poor little guy
« on: September 12, 2006, 07:16:38 AM »
Last night my little guy fell on a nail and punctured his leg.  I took him to urgent care and he had to have 3 stitches.  He couldn't put any pressure on it so  I have had to carry him.  I didn't make him go to school today since it hurts to put pressure on it and he was up late at urgent care getting stitched.  I just hope it heals quickly.  My little man is watching tv right now and wants to go to wal mart to get a new car to make him feel better.  Kids  :)  o(:-) o(:-) o(:-)
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: My poor little guy
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 12:08:19 PM »
Ooooouch, poor little guy.  I hope he heals quickly.

Kimberly

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 04:26:13 PM »
I remember jumping out of the camper when I was young and landing on a nail . . . . it was so painful and scarey.  Glad he has you there to give him lots of love and care. 

Offline Joyce

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • location: Southold, North Fork, Long Island, New York, Zone 7B
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Albums
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 05:00:44 PM »
Cyber hugs from me! (8:-)
Peace to all  ... Joyce

Breast Cancer Survivor

“Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you.”
Frank Lloyd Wright

Offline karen J

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Karen's Frog Pond
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 07:41:52 PM »
My little man is watching tv right now and wants to go to wal mart to get a new car to make him feel better.  Kids  :)  o(:-) o(:-) o(:-)

Monica, how old is your little man? He sounds very much like my own little man, who is 4. What is is with cars and comfort???  ;) My little man is always comforted by hugs and cars. Go figure.

Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better soon. My friend's son just got his stiches out (5), and the Dr let him bring them home for his scrapbook!  :D Boys!
Karen
Northern Illinois, zone 5

http://www.pbase.com/karenfrogpond

Offline Monica

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 06:05:50 AM »
Karen my little man is 5.  I don't know what it is with cars and comfort but it makes him feel better, Boys! 

He didn't go to school again today but I told him he has to walk on it more because he is going tomorrow {-).  Dh says I baby them too much but they are still babies to me and I know what its like to have stitches and to be in pain.  So I'm going to baby them all I want to  o(:-) o(:-) o(:-) o(:-) o(:-) they're my babies after all. 
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 02:51:28 PM »
That's right Monica.  Baby him all you want while he is still little.  Because one day you will blink, and he'll be all grown up!  I remember my mother always saying when I was little, the older you get the faster time flies.  Man oh man does it.

Kim
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 10:02:20 AM by Ky Kim »

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Jerry

• Members
  • "An analog guy trapped in a digital world."
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
    • American Ponders!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 02:54:47 PM »
Kim said it all! o(:-)
Jerry
Northridge, California  
Zone 10

"Any women that tries to be the equal of a man, lacks ambition!"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline LBAK

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »
Hope he feels better soon!

Offline Monica

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 05:57:46 PM »
Kim my mom always told me the same thing and she was so right.  Thanks for all your kind words.  He likes for me to read them to him.  It makes him smile.

Offline bunny56lbc

• Trade Count: (38)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/09/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 07:21:01 PM »
That's right Monica.  Baby him all you want while he is still little.  Because one day you will blink, and he'll be all grown up!  I remember my mother always saying when I was little, the older you get the fast time flies.  Man oh man does it.

Kim

That is sooooo true !
I hope he heals quickly Monica , tho with your tender loveing care I'm sure he will!
I'll have to see if I can get some seeds for him to grow. I know how he likes to grow things from seeds.   (8:-)

Bonnie

Offline Krista

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 10:25:28 PM »
My Old Man is comforted by cars never mind the twins...lol. Sorry to hear of his accident and hope it heals quickly.
Mom of twins, knitting nut, and want to get back into water gardening.

Offline Monica

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 05:51:11 AM »
Thanks guys.  It'll make him happy when he comes home from school and I read these too him. 

Bonnie,
He would be so excited.  He wants me to mail you tons of pictures beut I told him to just wait until next year when we come down and he can give them to you.  They both really like you and talk about you greenhouse and ponds and have asked when are we going back.

Offline bunny56lbc

• Trade Count: (38)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/09/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 10:32:55 AM »
Monica,
Been drawing more pictures for me have they , that is so sweet of them! I have the two they sent me on my bulletin board in the kitchen . They are good kids !

I have the seeds for your kids , so plz. email me your addy so I can get them in the mail .
I just got a Charlies Greenhouse book today , I'm going to send it to u . There's everything u will need in there for your small Green house. I bought the  things I needed for my smaller greenhouse from them for a few years until I got the bigger GH.
If u get a bigger one , ( hopefully it will come with everything u will need , set up for gas heater , fans ect. . Used one's usally do ) if not then I can help u with all that too. We are still trying to get in touch with the owners about those GH's. When we find out anything I'll let ya know.

Bonnie

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"