Author Topic: L'il Friend visiting the pond  (Read 879 times)

Offline Shawn

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
L'il Friend visiting the pond
« on: July 26, 2007, 07:21:57 PM »
Came home the other day and had a "little" visitor...  Took this shot thru our bedroom window and screen.. (cropped and resized)
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
~ Mark Twain

Russell, Kentucky  Zone 5

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: L'il Friend visiting the pond
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 08:38:57 PM »
It must be...Spring?  Is that a groundhog by chance?  Cute little guy.

Offline Shawn

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 08:51:34 PM »
Yep. A groundhog indeed... Have seen him, a few bunny rabbits, and a couple of squirrels.. My neighborhood never had any such critters until around the time my pond was added..  {:-P;; Just glad to see them all..
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
~ Mark Twain

Russell, Kentucky  Zone 5

Offline obsessed-nj

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 09:05:43 PM »
Awww, he's so cute. I love groundhogs, but be careful walking around your yard,,,the groundhog that moved into my woodpile has burrowed all over the yard and walking out back one day I stepped down and the earth swallowed my foot  :o. Darn near broke my ankle and had to retrieve my shoe from his tunnel. They're incredible little excavaters and so fun to watch though  o(:-)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"