Author Topic: Pics of my babies  (Read 1612 times)

Offline small fish

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Members
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Pics of my babies
« on: August 17, 2007, 05:16:21 PM »
these are so cute  o(:-)
Myra Shreveport, LaZone 8A

Offline small fish

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Pics of my babies
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 05:19:14 PM »
 can you stand more    :hug:

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 05:23:09 PM »
Awww, how cute. What does momma look like? Evidently there was more than one poppa.

Offline small fish

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 06:00:15 PM »
Well, I am not sure of the poppa... there are 6 kittens .... 2 are white like the mommy and 3 are very much like the grandmother - 2 are gray and 1 is brown - but all in the same stripe as the grandmother and then there is the one that everyone says looks like Gismo ?? I have to get more of the other kitten and then all 6 together

Myra

Offline Kittyzee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 06:20:03 PM »
EEEK, how cute!  There's always room for more pics of kittens!  Isn't it funny how their eyes go in different directions when they are tiny like that?  And their heads wobble, and their claws are always in "stick-out" mode!  lol   o(:-) 
LuAnn

There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:  to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good.  ~  Brian Andreas 

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 07:51:44 PM »
Adorable, so tiny and sweet.  If I lived closer I would be taking one.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Indiana Karen

• Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 07:58:09 PM »
Ah, what sweet little kitties.  Thank goodness all of mine (four) are fixed, so no more kittens, that is until a stray momma comes along.

Karen

Offline Sandye

• Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 09:20:16 PM »
Awww, I love the little white ones.  Of course, all of them are adorable.  I'm almost sorry our batch of five kittens are getting older.  They are sooooo cute when they're tiny.   o(:-)

Kittyzee, I didn't realize it until you said it.  But our kittens did have their claws in stick-out mode all the time when they were younger.  As I said before, it has been MANY years since I've had the pleasure of raising a litter of kittens (until this year).   ;)

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 01:09:55 PM »
I've never had a litter of kittens, but do have 3 cats at the present.  I have been up to 4 before.  All mine are fixed.  We do plan on rasing pugs in the future.  The 2nd pic down reminds me of my Jack and Mickey when they were kittens.  Color, and all.

I love all of their faces, but there is something about the last pic.  The 2nd one from the left with that little marking on its head a different color.  Too cute.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline SueSTx

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 02:26:23 PM »
Precious

My kitties were born the first of May and the first of June.  The Mom's too wild to catch to have fixed.  Tghe kittens are gangly teen agers now.  If I can trap the bigger kitties I'll relocate them to our barn at the farm.

Offline Bullfrog

• Members
  • With us since: 28/04/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
Cool cats.

Never leave your partner, especially in a fire.

Offline pondmary

• Members
  • With us since: 23/12/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 03:23:40 PM »
We have a stray momma, Babies born last night. In our closet. Even though I feel it is not a good thing. It is very special to see. Momma, a skinny, I think feral cat is so taking care of those kittens! SOOOO cute! I love them all . We will take care of them and make sure no new kitties are born. Love 'em tho!

Offline Sandye

• Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 07:18:26 PM »
Kim, the second one from the left in the last picture looks like my Gizmo.  I should have had her hitch a ride to your house.   lol

Our cats have always been fixed, too, but Miss Kitty found us last winter.  She was such a sweetie-pie that we fed her and provided shelter (such as it was) from the cold.  I was afraid to let her in because she was a stray and could have had feline leukemia or something else equally dire...and I didn't want to expose my Siamese to anything.  Then in May, she presented us with five kittens.  She's fixed now, BTW  {:-P;; ...and she has had all her shots and Advantage on her.   

Offline barb

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Connecticut
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 09:00:51 AM »
They are adorable!!   o(:-)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"