Author Topic: Looking for vip starts. Panama Pacific?  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Bob in IL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 20/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Looking for vip starts. Panama Pacific?
« on: September 17, 2006, 12:38:15 PM »
I am looking for vip starts.  Especially Panama Pacific.  Starts can be very small.  I have about 50 tropicals of maybe 20 varieties in my pond right now.  I have an idea of what some of them are, but most are currently unlabeled.  I could trade you a start of one of those. I also have frogbit and pigmy chain sword plants to trade.

Had a very late start this year.  But would really like to see Panama Pacific before frost hits!  Next year will be awesome!  ~Bob in IL~

Offline Timgod

• Trade Count: (21)
  • Members
  • Houston, Texas Zone 9
  • With us since: 13/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Timgods Graphics
Re: Looking for vip starts. Panama Pacific?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 05:46:44 PM »
What lilies do you have starts of? I just throw all of my vip pads into a pool for growth and tubering over winter. I will have to look but I'm sure I have Panama out there in the mix. I also have a number of blooming plants if you are interested in a purchase.
Tim
On a quest for the elusive lilies...

Offline matherfish

• Trade Count: (75)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for vip starts. Panama Pacific?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 09:54:41 AM »
Bob, I have some vip ilies that have just started producing vip pads and babies, so all of the babies are very small.
I have Panama Pacific, Tina, Mdm. Ganna Walska, Blink, babies Lavender Lace.  My Queen of Siam and Hillary do not have babies on them.  Unfortunately, the deer are eating a lot of my pads on my lilies (just started this week), and those two are ones that have had most of the pads eaten. 
I will trade thes vips if you are interested, but I only want named and identified plants.
Do you have Vanilla Sky or Ruby?  What do you have that you can correctly identify?
Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"