Author Topic: Dancing with the stars (spoiler)  (Read 1264 times)

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
Dancing with the stars (spoiler)
« on: October 30, 2007, 10:43:52 PM »
I cannot believe Sabrina was tossed off. Marie Osmond among others wasn't nearly as good. What a joke.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 09:17:46 AM by LeeAnne151 »
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline ladybug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • i went sky diving this year, amazing!!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • ladybug's garden spot
Re: Dancing with the stars
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 02:19:45 AM »
if only it were a dancing competition.  it is more a popularity contest.  sabrina's foxtrot was too hard and more precise than it should have been.  it is a soft, flowing dance.  she was good, but too perfect in some of her choppy moves.  if only she had made it softer.  it wouldn't have mattered because some of the other dancers have a huge fan base and that is what matters most.  i figured her and helio in the finals.  oh well.
ladybug
life is too short to be unhappy

zone 7b

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 05:47:02 AM »
I do so enjoy this program and don't get into who wins and loses much. But I agree that it is a popularity thing. Marie has litterally worked her butt off but just doesn't have it compared to the others. Some have more of a natural flare to dance than others and like the older judge guy said that some dancers seem to take more to certain dances than others. If it were me, I'd trip on the first move and they'd boo me out the door.

Offline Pa Nancy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 13/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 08:00:33 AM »
I agree. I can't believe she was eliminated. I like Marie, but she just doesn't have it. Looked like Sabrina took it really hard. She sure was more to watch than some of those dancers.

Offline tammie

• Trade Count: (20)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 08:10:35 AM »
Sabrina got kicked off??!!!  I recorded the show last night, haven't watched it yet... I was sure that Jane was going home... Sabrina!?  Whoa...  Jane said some pretty snarky things in the after show interview.  Something to the effect of that she didn't have the millions of supporters like Marie does, because of her dolls.  And that you can just "walk around" like Mel B did and get a 10.  Sabrina got kicked off?  Gee... I thought this was a dancing competion... I'm wrong again...
Tammie

Offline Bonnie

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 08:29:40 AM »
Yes I thought for sure that Sabrina would WIN!

I set the DVR and watched it late last night but it left off the last minute ( now I have it to record 5 min longer)
What was said after they announced that she was going home?  Bet the judges were blown away..

I also thought Jane would be the one, if not than Marie.

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 09:17:20 AM »
Sorry, should have typed "spoiler" in the subject line.

I don't even know what a Cheetah Girl is, sounds like a pole dancer in Las Vegas, I just thought from the very first episode that Sabrina would win. Everyone has worked hard, I would fall on my face too but neither Marie, Jane nor Jennie dance as well as Sabrina. Jennie did a great job Monday night but Sabrina has been the best all along.

The judges were stunned.
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Offline Johns

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • Garden Endeavors
Re: Dancing with the stars (spoiler)
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 10:39:39 AM »
Sabrina should have been at least in the final two.  Something went completely wrong.  Marie's performance was in the toilet (even though she does look really good for being a mother of eight). 

This is why I really worry about the future of our country, people voting with their hearts instead of their minds....

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"