Author Topic: Stop the unwanted catalogs  (Read 993 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Stop the unwanted catalogs
« on: January 24, 2008, 08:53:10 AM »
Hello,

I would like you to join me on Catalog Choice. Catalog Choice is an easy, free service that allows you to decline unsolicited catalogs, reducing the number of catalogs in your mailbox and lightening your footprint on the environment.

Join me by clicking the link below:

http://www.catalogchoice.org/signup

Thank you.

Esther Waayenberg

Offline ladybug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • i went sky diving this year, amazing!!
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • ladybug's garden spot
Re: Stop the unwanted catalogs
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »
i signed up a while ago.  seems like leeann brought it up a while back and i went and signed up right away.  save some trees.
ladybug
life is too short to be unhappy

zone 7b

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 02:42:07 PM »
and save some aggravation.

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 07:15:56 PM »
Thanks Esther, that's helfull. And do you know what i do with all my unwanted junk mail? I just send it back to them in there pre paid postage envalopes. Usually with a not so nice reply. I even add other unwanted crap in with them. when DH passed away I just threw a fit and started putting in those convient pre paid envalopes, Please up date your files. William passed away on 5-23 07. Get the right hand and the left hand working together. Anymore junk mail from you will be turned in to the proper Athorities! thank You! It didn't take long. I even got junk mail for him from Medi care and SS go figure the two you thought would get it right? :D
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline LeeAnne151

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Galleries
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 08:54:27 PM »
I put all the stuff they send back into the postage paid envelope and mail it back to them too. With remove me from your mailing list written all over it.

I filled out to stop the catalogs months ago but I'm still getting them. I bought some plants online and they sold my name and address because I'm being bombarded with plant catalogs. I don't know which company did it. I don't like paper catalogs.
~LeeAnne~

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Portland, Oregon. USDA Zone 8~Sunset Zone 6

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"