Author Topic: Off topic- endless Ocean Wii game  (Read 942 times)

Offline perplexed ponder

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Off topic- endless Ocean Wii game
« on: February 02, 2008, 10:38:20 AM »
O.K., for those of us frozen away from our fish.....
I have been playing alot of the new Endless ocean for Wii. Anyone play it?
You are a scuba diver and find fish, sharks, whales etc. I like it, it's not the average video game. It's quiet and not competition related. You don't need special skills to play. it's very slow paced and you can't die. I seem to have gotten stuck though and can't get any further.
Anyone have hints? there isn't a guide book for it yet and I haven't had any luck on internet searches.
Kathy

Offline Celia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Off topic- endless Ocean Wii game
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 01:07:16 PM »
Kathy,  I am not a whiz, but my great grand daughter/daughter plays a lot of games, x box, wii, etc.  She said to go to Google and Search Endless Ocean for Wii cheats.  The first thing that came up was info on special codes, and walk thru's .  This should help.  Hope so
Celia

Offline Brian

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »
Perplexed,
I just got a Wii today!!!  I just ran across the game on Nintendo's website, and was wondering if it is really worth it.  Sounds like you like it, but would you recommend it?  How much was the game?
My skill level is very low when it comes to video games, and this one caught my eye as being easy.  That is one reason I bought the Wii, was ease of use, and some of the games actually will get me off my butt and give me some exercise!

Thanks,
Brian
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 11:34:33 AM by Brian »
Greenwood, Indiana Zone 5-6
"umop ap!sdn w,I aw dlaH"

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 01:00:00 AM »
Our whole family loves the Wii.  I'll have to check into that game.

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline perplexed ponder

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/03/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »
Brian,
YES! I would recommend this game (and have!) to everyone! if you like the shoot 'em up games, you probalby won't like it. This is more for the person who likes to watch Jacques Cousteau than Rambo ;D
You won't get excersize with this one, it's a couch potato game. You don't need any special skills. You can go at your own pace and really explore.

I put new batteries in the wii remote, those expensive lithium ones, and I started a new game. Now I don't know if it's the batteries or the new game starting, but it is soooo much better now! You take guests on dives to find fish they want to see, get orders for photographs of fish, go cave diving, night diving, etc. There are sharks, whales, hundreds of fish and invertebrates to find. I ran accross underwater temple ruins yesterday! I dont' want to give away to much.

If you hook it up with the WiFi, you can dive with friends too. I haven't done that.

This game was $29.99, so it's not a really pricey one.

We got Guitar Heroes at Christmas and the entire family was playing, it was a blast. Even Grandma tried!  I have completed the easy level, but once they added the blue notes on Medium it did me in!
Kathy

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"