Author Topic: Remember my bout with contractors here?  (Read 3776 times)

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Remember my bout with contractors here?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2008, 11:28:01 PM »
Gee, thanks Greg.  Mine did look nice until you posted that!   lol  Now I think I WILL add that HD flat screen and surround sound just to one up you! hehe

All seriousness aside, that looks great.  Did you do the install?  Was that a Calif Closet set up or a kit?  I wish mine looked that nice.

I like the way the molding looks on top of the cabinets, but I'll be putting the bigger stuff on the top shelves since so I don't think that will be feasible for me.
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »
I sure hope the fetching Mrs. Mikey doesn't see this.... {nono} :-\  Our walk-in has those cheap HD white wire baskets & racks.......  Your closets look very nice
American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline -Greg-

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • With us since: 27/09/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • Casa de Gunkel
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 06:27:21 AM »
Blind 'Too, your closest looks great! I wish I had hardwood floors and crown molding on the ceiling! Mine was a kit I ordered from easyclosets.com, came in a bunch of boxes and it took me a couple of nights to install. Although not seen in the picture, my wife keeps extra shoe boxes on top, it's just that the molding hides them. I installed the Lowe's versions in both of my kids closets as well, both went together easy as well. Again, great job!

Greg

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 07:25:00 AM »
I think you all did a wonderful job on your closets. There are a lot of people who would like their kitchens to look that good.

Offline emm

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2008, 08:13:55 AM »
Well done all.  There's not a room in my house that looks as nice as your closets.  :-\ 
There are a lot of people who would like their kitchens to look that good
and I'm one of them!  emm

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2008, 09:08:30 AM »
Thanks, Greg (and others)...I do like how it turned out, and since I tried to stay on a budget I went to HD for these.  I do like the look of yours, you did a great job!  I'm working on the base molding this weekend and will finish it up.

I like the crown molding idea...I think I'll do that in the kitchen!  This pic was prior to completion, but these cabinets are over the stove, too, and just begging for some crown moldings...ya think?  lol
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"