Author Topic: Today is day 100 for Braeden  (Read 985 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Today is day 100 for Braeden
« on: February 07, 2008, 07:10:04 AM »
Today's Care Pages Update:

HAPPY DAY 100, BRAEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes we thought this day would never come! Not sure Bub has any idea how great this is, but we sure do! Today we will be braving the roads to head to the hotel for the last of our testing (for a while, we hope!). Bub gets his blue slushy when he wakes up, although he is now insisting he wants candy instead. After we get home home we will be going for a day 100 celebration at Pizza Hut! Braeden can't wait to go out to eat, he's been talking about it all week. Every night at dinner he asks if we are having Pizza Hut yet. Tonight will be the first time we have gone out to eat as a family (or gone anywhere as a family for that matter) since October 21, 2007! We are hoping to get rid of some meds today too! WooHooo! We will update with new pics as soon as we can! Stay warm, everyone !

I just talked to Kevin. He's already gotten the van stuck and unstuck in his driveway. But he's afraid to go to work and leave Dawn to brave the roads alone with Braeden. If she/they can get safely out about 1.5 miles, then I think they'll be OK but the plow hasn't come down their street yet. Their appointment is at noon.

Offline barb

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Connecticut
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Today is day 100 for Braeden
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 07:35:26 AM »
Yay for Braeden!  I hope the day goes well for him.  I was awake a long time during the night thinking about him, and hi awful reaction to the Accutane, or whatever that med was.  I hope they won't make him go back on it. 

Hopefully the roads will clear.  Thanks for the update!

Offline bunny56lbc

• Trade Count: (38)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/09/2006
    • View Profile
Re: Today is day 100 for Braeden
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 08:04:34 AM »
That is GREAT new's ! YEAH for Braeden  @O@  @O@ .
He must be feeling pretty good to want to go out to Pizza Hut .

I hope they get the road's all clear by the time their appt. come's around.

bonnie

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"