Author Topic: How Many of Us Have INDOOR Fishies?  (Read 3443 times)

Offline tranquility

• Trade Count: (72)
  • Members
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: How Many of Us Have INDOOR Fishies?
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2008, 07:48:00 AM »
What a gorgeous tank  o(:-) o(:-)
Lawanna
Life is too short...... Live, Love, Laugh !!!!

Oklahoma-45 min. from Ganderville
Zone 7a :)

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2008, 11:17:39 AM »
Jonna your plans sound wonderful!  Quite the project you're on.  Can't wait to see more pics of the progress.

Kitfoxdrvr, like Lawanna said, beautiful tank and fish!

I only have a fish bowl with the last 3 surviving goldie babies from last fall, sitting in my kitchen window.  My DD saved them from the turtle tank.  When the babies get bigger than swallow size I'm sure she'll release them into the pond  :-\

Offline kitfoxdrvr

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • Authorized Self Portrait?
  • With us since: 11/03/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 11:30:29 AM »
Thanks, Lawanna and miguynmkoi, I hope some others will post pics of their indoor aquatic pets too!   O0

Steve

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 11:34:30 AM »
Sorry but my fish bowl is too pathetic to take a picture of until I clean out the water and scrub down the algae of my DD's fish.  >:( :D  I also feed them and make sure to keep water on the side for replenishing the bowl.  DD is only 22 yrs old, but she trains her mother well - chickpecked?  ;D

Offline patsy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 12/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 11:49:45 AM »
kitfoxdrvr, awesome discus tank! I tried discus several years ago only to have them die. I envy you.

Now I have one twenty gallon tank containing one large pacu, two ten gallon tanks, one for guppies in my kitchen, (so as I work they wiggle and flash every time I pass by), the other one with small shubies and one five gallon with only snails in it at the present.

I also have four fabulous border collies, one geriatric cat, and one nearly eighteen year old african grey parrot, that I hand raised myself. Outside there are ten barbados sheep, eleven chickens and several pigeons. And two ponds that are as always works in progress.

Patsy
Patsy
Kalispell.Mt
zone 4b

Offline kitfoxdrvr

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Members
  • Authorized Self Portrait?
  • With us since: 11/03/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2008, 01:28:59 PM »
Patsy:

I am sure you have gotten this question before, but what do you do in your spare time?   ;D

Steve

Offline Double S

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 01/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2008, 08:00:57 AM »
Only one indoor tank with my sons 2 guppies.  Also have Chihuahuas, Bulldogs, Mastiffs (we rescue, so how many varies each day), bearded dragons, iguana, tortoise, pygmy goats, horse, indoor cat, barn cats......then the outdoor ponds with fish and natural pets - snakes, frogs, RES etc.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"