Author Topic: Houseguest from H3LL  (Read 4112 times)

Offline Teresa

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Houseguest from H3LL
« on: September 23, 2006, 05:53:31 PM »
I have this woman staying in my house . . . . I've called her the houseguest from h*ll before and I'm doing it again!  She came for 4 months in the fall two years ago (July thru early November).  Then she came for 2+ months last year (all of october and most of november).  I told her last year that I needed the guest room for two weeks during that period and since she was going to Minnesota to visit her relatives there, I didn't think it was unreasonable for her to arrange it during the time I needed the room.  She refused and left for the two weeks before I needed the room. 

This time, she emailed on Sept 18th to let me know she'd be here on the 21st.  I emailed back that I had a family crisis and the room would be taken this weekend.  It was supposed to be as I have a brother that wanted to come down from Va to see my Dad . . . but Dad asked him to wait as there is hope that chemoembolization will actually help make him feel better and maybe (just maybe) extend his life.   If he's going to feel better, that's when he wants to see his son.  So she emailed back and said no problem, she'd be fine.

Then she shows up on the 21st and expects to spend the night!  Since Dad said no to Brother, the room was empty and she's here!!!!  And she's planning to stay as long as she wants and then come back next month after visiting her family!!! 

This is a woman who has eaten our food, drunk my wine, turned the heat in my basement up to the highest setting on the thermostat and left it there while she was gone all day for weeks at a time and never once lifted a finger to do dishes, cook, take care of the animals, vaccuum, or even clean up after herself (you should see her bathroom after she leaves . . . .yuk).

I have enough going on in my life and I don't need her in it.  I know that's selfish and childish, but there you go, that's who I am.  I love her husband to death, but she's something else altogether.

Offline Joyce

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • location: Southold, North Fork, Long Island, New York, Zone 7B
  • With us since: 09/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Albums
Re: Houseguest from H3LL
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 06:10:24 PM »
You have WAYYYYY more patience than me Teresa!

I am well known amongst Bills family for telling them to get the H3LL out of my house.
(no sugar coating...they are too trashy, back stabbing drunks to understand 'nice' anyway)

So I would just tell her....
"Listen, I have enough going on in my life right now (explain a bit if you want ) and need the room at a moments notice. As my friend, please understand and find another place to stay."
Peace to all  ... Joyce

Breast Cancer Survivor

“Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you.”
Frank Lloyd Wright

Offline bunny56lbc

• Trade Count: (38)
  • Members
  • With us since: 06/09/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 06:32:15 PM »
I agree with Joyce !
'You have WAYYYYY more patience than me Teresa ! '
 My JB has an Aunt & cousin's who live in the city . They love to come to the country & visit
his Mom & sister . They never ask if they can come , they just tell his Mom & sis they are comming . >:(- It don't matter if they have other plan's or not . They show up at the door , they expect to be waited on hand & foot too  &-) ! Like they are at some hotel or resort or something  ::).
They don't do that to me & JB because I put a stop to it when JB & I were frist married .
They think I'm a real female dog too  (8:-), but atleast they are not unwanted house guest's
in my house.

Bonnie

Offline kaz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 03:43:55 AM »
Teresa... I don't understand... is she a relation or something?

Offline Teresa

• Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 07:58:07 AM »
She is the wife of my husband's college roommate and closest friend.  He's an absolute dear and we all love him - he's the Godfather of my children.  When she's with him, she's much more tolerable, tho she still gets on my nerves then too.

They live in Saudi Arabia where he teaches English to the Saudi army.  He went there because the money was so good and she had him in terrible debt here.  (She thinks a lap top that's two years old is 'too old' to fix and so she buys a new one . . . . turned out the old one only needed to have the crap files cleared off and the disk defragged.)  She quit her job because she didn't need money (tho at the time, she was looking for a lawyer to file bankruptcy when she stopped off and spent $3000 on the new laptop).  That was a couple of years ago.  Last year when she came to visit, he gave her a credit card so she could take my family out to dinner since she was staying here.  She also bought a new external hard drive, new modem and a picture printer which she used for two weeks and then gave to some friends - he was furious with her. 

He was here in early June and I got the impression that he wasn't going to let her come again because she always gets in trouble.   When she sent the first email, she was only to be here for 5 days and I was surprised she was spending it all here since she has family in Minnesota.  Turns out she's planning to go there for several weeks and then come back here and stay in my house again.  That may or may not happen - depends on who in my family needs the guest room and when.

It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't just call and say "I need you to come get me" from where ever she is with no forewarning or preplanning.  She does the same thing when she needs to go somewhere.  She cannot tell you in advance, tries to grab you as you run out the door.  The problem with that is that I leave just enough time to get where I'm going and there is no extra time for me to drop her somewhere.  And I don't really like her, so I don't want her in my car any longer than absolutely necessary (or my house.)

I put up with her because we all love him and he's worth it.  But I do have to b*tch somewhere or I'd rip her head off and stuff it down her throat.

Offline tammie

• Trade Count: (20)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 09:38:26 AM »
Oh no... she's back!?  Teresa you are a saint!  Ask her if she wants any avacados!   lol  lol 
Tammie
P.S. - Joyce's response sounds very reasonable, and much nicer then I would be...
Me

Offline Teresa

• Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 09:49:37 AM »
Oh My Goodness Tammie!  I had completely forgotten about the avocado incident . . . .

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Offline Bartman

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • Bart's World
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 10:57:15 AM »
Houseguests are like fish.  After three days they both stink.

It is totally unreasonably to move in for that length of time for any reason.  Guests don't do that.  Lay down the law and put a stop to that.  You're not running a boarding house are you?  On the other hand, I'm sure all of us are happy to know that if we want to go south for the winter we have a place to stay free of charge!  :D

Bart

Offline Teresa

• Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 02:21:46 PM »
It is totally unreasonably to move in for that length of time for any reason.  Guests don't do that.  Lay down the law and put a stop to that.  You're not running a boarding house are you?  On the other hand, I'm sure all of us are happy to know that if we want to go south for the winter we have a place to stay free of charge!  :D

Totally unreasonable?  Absolutely!  But there are some people that I hate to see leave no matter how long they've been my guests.  And others I cringe at the very thought of having in my house for even the briefest periods.  This is a cringer, so even if she was only staying 3 days, it would be a trial for me.

I'm not running a boarding house, but if you come down Bart you have a place to stay . . . . as long as my family don't need the room!  Dad's new-fangled cancer doc is here in Atlanta and there's a good possibility that he and Mom or one or the other will be using the guest room on a regular basis for the next few months . . . . So maybe she's NOT coming back in October after all!!!

Offline PondmaninAL

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 05:30:48 PM »
Teresa, is there a shotgun in your house? Oh, if you do accidently shoot her, plead temporary insanity. (8:-) lol

Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

ALABAMA!! 2010 BCS National Champion!!

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline Desertponder

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 02:29:01 PM »
You are certainly tolerant. I couldn't deal with that at all, no matter who they were.
I don't let people stay at my house. Not unless it is really special circumstances. Our relatives are pretty good about just getting motel rooms.
I gave in a couple of years ago when my husband wanted me to let an old buddy and his girlfriend stay with us until they could find a place to live. I told him they could only for a few days and if it needed to be longer they would have to stay in the 5th wheel camp trailer. Well, several times when DH wasn't home this buddy of his and the girlfriend would get into knockdown screaming fights. I told DH i wanted them gone and he just ignored me. So....I told them myself. They ignored me. A few days later these two get into another fight and he starts knocking her around and beating on her so I called the Sheriff. They took him to jail and I let her stay long enough for her sister to come from a nearby town with a pickup to move her to her house.
Definitely after that, NO ONE stays at my house, PERIOD! &-) &-)

I would certainly get some kind of grip on this situation too. Just start saying no and stick to it. When she asks to stay or just shows up, offer to help her find a motel room.
Shanna
A true-blue kiddie pool, whiskey barrel & stock tank  ponder! :yes:
If it can hold water.....it's a watergarden!

Offline LilithFair

• Members
  • With us since: 10/09/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2006, 02:50:44 PM »
You are letting yourself get walked all over, and since its not the first time,  obviously on some level you like it and it fulfills some need for you.
You need to learn how to say "NO".

Offline MikeW

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 02:52:52 PM »
I have a long, long history of being a house guest, but also hosting people. Usually always works out well though, considerate people etc etc. I had a German roommate here in L.A. for five years - I don't think there was a German under 40 who did not stay with us at some point during that time. Fun though.

Back in the late sixties, my parents were living in Singapore, and had Australian neighbours. Some years later, the Aussies decide to move to South Africa. The husband arrives in Johannesburg to stay with us for two weeks while he sorts out a house etc. Three months later, his wife arrives, and life just goes on. Six months it ended up being. Nice people, but . . . . .

Anyhow Teresa, I join the others in saying you are too generous. To quote Nancy, just say no!

Cheers,

Mike

Los Angeles California Zone 10

Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someone's neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing?

Offline Teresa

• Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2006, 05:56:07 PM »
We were doing ok pretending we didn't see or hear each other till she asked my teenage daughter to carry her luggage downstairs to her room.  She's leaving in the morning.  She thinks she's coming back in October, but the room WILL be occupied for sure . . . . silly woman!

To make matters worse, the silly woman is up in my kitchen eating everything she can find.  And she just opened a new bottle of my champagne . . . . didn't ask and didn't offer me any, just opened it and started drinking.

OH My Goodness . . . . DH bought us some avocados the other day and we were waiting on them to get a bit riper . . . bet a hundred dollars she's nabbed one or both!!!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 06:01:23 PM by Teresa »

Offline Joyce

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Members
  • location: Southold, North Fork, Long Island, New York, Zone 7B
    • View Profile
    • My Photo Albums
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2006, 06:17:11 PM »
I wanna hear the avocado story. ?)(?
Peace to all  ... Joyce

Breast Cancer Survivor

“Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you.”
Frank Lloyd Wright

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2006, 06:51:33 PM »
Me too  ;D

Offline Teresa

• Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 07:59:56 AM »
I had completely forgotten about it until Tammie reminded me.  Last fall when she was here, she stayed from late Sept/early Oct until after Thanksgiving.   She actually legally filed bankruptcy that time, finally. The year before that, she had to stay somewhere for her husband's 90 trial period and since she almost bankrupted him, he got the house ready and rented it out before he left (to be sure it would get done, because he cannot count on her to do it).  Tammie and I emailed back and forth about the horrors of unpleasant houseguests and here are some excerpts from those emails . . . .

I could write a book about this woman.  She’s the wife of a very dear old friend whom we love with all our hearts and would do anything for – thus her in the house for months at a time.  She stayed with me from early July thru late November last year.  She ate our food, drank my wine (mine, not his and lots of it), used our electricity, gas (turned the heat way up and then left it running all day while she was out of the house), water, etc and never lifted a finger to help.  She was such a pig that the maid finally refused to clean her room or bathroom anymore. 

She got a new computer and couldn’t figure out how to put the password to my wireless network in (put that in cuz it’s the easiest way to hook up the girls’ computers), so she decided to get on my computer and take out the password.  Only problem is that my puter is Windows and hers is mac and she doesn’t know anything but mac.  I damn near cut her fingers off for that one – if she’d messed mine up, I couldn’t do the books for the pool, do the school lunch program (nice – 700 kids don’t get fed cuz this spoiled brat can’t get online?), couldn’t do girl scouts, couldn’t get to my calendar, etc, etc – not to mention the forums. 

Oh and she managed to change the address of every piece of junk mail she ever got in her life to my address – as well as all business and personal financial correspondence.  Unfortunately, she then moved to Saudi Arabia and decided to default on every credit card (musta been a couple of dozen), every loan, every bill she’d ever run up.  There were a lot of them.  I was getting half a dozen creditor calls a day and registered, certified letters every week.  They don’t quit calling no matter how many times you tell them that the person they are looking for doesn’t live here.

This time she brought several cd’s of pictures she wants to print on my printer – with my picture paper (at $35 for 100 sheets) using my ink cartridges.  I think not.  She has been here since the first of October and has done the dishes once.  As I said, she actually brought at least 3 plants in out of the cold tonight.  But this morning at about 7:30 she brought a cup of coffee down to my finished basement and spilled it all over the tiles.  I came home from Steve’s doctor at about 10:45 and saw it.  At 11:30, I asked her to please clean it up since the maid only mops the basement every other week and this isn’t her mopping week (a lie, but honestly if you spill coffee, you freakin’ wipe it up!)

Her hubby sent me a check to cover some bills we’ve been paying for him, her food and alcohol (doesn’t come close) and sundries.  She came in to my office this morning while I was trying to work and asked me where it was and had I cashed it because if I hadn’t, she’d take it.  I said I deposited it in my account so she asked what I was going to spend it on! (none of yer danged busness).

Oh and she hates the cats.  We have tried to get her to feed them when we go out of town, but she usually has to go somewhere then and the one time she was going to be here for two of the 4 days we were gone, she flat refused.

And the avocado story:

I wish I could say she has a good heart – in reality she’s just a spoiled rotten brat who needs a spanking.  One night, Steve cooked a steak (he makes a great steak) and baked potatoes and fixed a salad.  He served up plates for her and all of us.  We went out on the patio to eat and she disappeared back into the kitchen.  She was in there for a long time.  Mads wanted her steak cut up in smaller pieces, so I went to get a steak knife and there’s Jess doing something very secretively in the corner. She comes out and eats with us.

I discovered that she was secretly cutting up an avocado that she’d bought.  So she ate our steak, potato, brussel sprouts and salad and half her avocado.  Seems to me that the polite thing would have been to offer some to everyone or offer some for the group salad, but no – she had to have it all to herself and be secret about it so nobody would ask for any.  (I didn’t want any, but thought that was hugely rude.)  She continued to eat that avocado a couple of slices a night for the next several days – always in secret and without any offers to share even one time!

Offline CT

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 10:22:54 AM »
Oh Teresa, she would be SO gone with profuse apologies to her husband, first for being married to her and second for the lack of free motel and maid service at your expense. Surely if he is a good friend he realizes what he is shackled to and wouldn't require wife care and training as a condition of friendship. As for avocado's get her a big basket of them as you shove her lazy, freeloading behind out the door.  &-)

Offline Teresa

• Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 06:29:04 PM »
Well, I think she's gone (unless she shows up suddenly and unexpectedly in the next couple of hours).  She's supposed to be on her way to Minnesota.  I think she's planning on coming back to Atlanta the 18th of October, but by then, I'll have family that needs the guest room so she can stay elsewhere. 

So, I survived yet another attack of the Houseguest from Hell.  Gonna have a drink to celebrate (and not sharing even one glass from the bottle with anyone but me!)

Offline Bartman

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
    • View Profile
    • Bart's World
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 07:35:32 PM »
Good grief.  Teresa, that story sounds like a plot of a sitcom!  I could not deal with that.  I've booted friends out that don't know it is rude to sit around until 1 a.m. when I need to be up at 6 that morning to go to work!  This would be untolerable.  You deserve that drink!

Bart

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 11:31:14 PM »
We had an abusive friend who also had no clue.  I won't go into the details except to say we also put up with her shenanigans for several years.  She was originally a friend of my wife and over time became my friend as well.  The fetching one can talk tough in private conversations with me but in reality she is not at all assertive, thus it was up to me to do something.  I am a very patient person but even I had my fill of this gal.  I finally spoke with this lady in a very blunt and assertive manner telling her that because of her abusive behavior we no longer wanted any contact with her.  That conversation took place about three years ago.  She was such an abusive person that I felt no guilt at all in telling her how the cow eats the cabbage.

In your case, I think your husband should be the one to tell his best friend the history of what has been happening and to further tell his best friend it is HIS responsibility to reel in his wife.  Further, if his friend  doesn't reel her in then it is your husband's responsibility to get in this gals face and tell her exactly how the cow eats the cabbage.  There comes a time when you simply have to put a stop to it.
American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline Teresa

• Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2006, 05:28:46 AM »
Well, apparently she thinks she's coming back in October, but she hasn't asked to stay here.  Now I know that doesn't mean that she isn't planning to stay here, but I'm not planning to have her stay here.  I expect my father to be in treatments by that time and he and my Mom will need the guestroom and I have 5 siblings that will be taking turns visiting in the next few months.  I'm afraid that even if the guestroom isn't booked when she arrives, it will be necessary to turn her away.  (And smile behind her back.)

On the upside, a dear friend from California is coming in this afternoon and will be staying in the guestroom tonight . . . should turn the karma in there around pretty nicely!

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 07:10:24 AM »
I'm sorry you have had to put up with that woman. Now some comments and I hope they don't hurt your feelings. I say that because I can see that they might.

A couple of thoughts Teresa, do you think that if you refused to let her stay that you would lose your husband's friend's relationship? I kind of doubt it. He knows better than you seeing he has been married to her for a long time, what kind of person she is. If he is a decent as you say, he will totally understand.

I have decided that rude people don't have their feelings hurt when I am rude back, otherwise they would recognize RUDE. What she may interpret as rude is probably just plain straight talk. "Look woman, you are not welcome here anymore." Well maybe it could be said differently.

Sell the bed or take it down and hide it in the rafters of the garage. "Sorry lady, guess it's the floor for you." I think her life is too good at your house.

You wouldn't let your children behave in such a manner so why someone who isn't blood? 

Teresa, I know you have backbone. I've seen it on this very forum. Maybe it's time to use it now. You need to conserve your strength to get you through these coming months with your dad and family. This "lady" doesn't have the right to sap you of what she doesn't deserve. It would be different if she was helping do the housework and sharing in expenses to make life easier for you guys. She needs to grow up and you just might help her. Have you ever talked to her about how difficult it is to cope with her slovenly habits? I know, I probably wouldn't either.

It's not good for your kids to see her take advantage of you like this either. I'm sure they have heard conversations about her at times when you didn't know. They are seeing you as someone who can't or won't control what goes on in their very home.

Call Dr. Laura. LOL

I hope you can figure out something to solve this situation. You have enough on your plate right now without having to deal with your houseguest.

Offline Tammi CA

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Members
  • Life is what you make it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2006, 08:52:34 AM »
OMG   Teresa!!!!!  I have been in situations of that sort, I've learned that I have to prevent even getting close to those ugly moments/people! 

I also want to hear the avacado story. ;D

Tammi
I just need a few more plants, but where does it ever end!!!????

Offline karen J

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Karen's Frog Pond
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2006, 10:46:25 AM »
Tammi, scroll up- the avocado story is above.

Teresa, All I can say is YIKES.... I'm glad she's gone.
Honestly, I do think that people like that take advantage of people like you, because somehow they sense your decency and niceness, and they know you will not say anything. They will try and get away with whatever they can.

Maybe you can find a "No Vacancy" sign to hang on your door Oct 18.
Karen
Northern Illinois, zone 5

http://www.pbase.com/karenfrogpond

Offline PondmaninAL

• Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2006, 06:04:32 PM »
Teresa, would you like my wife to come up and get rid of her for you? She will tell her in no uncertain terms that she isn't wanted there. O0

Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

[img width= height= alt=Click for Odenville, Alabama Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/miniStates/language/www/US/AL/Odenville.gif[/img]

If you think that your question is dumb, imagine how totally stupid you will look if you don't ask it.

Offline Teresa

• Members
  • Atlanta - zone 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2006, 07:31:17 PM »
Losing the crazy witch is not an option.  Putting up with her for shorter lengths of time is an option.  The end is definitely in sight . . . Ratheon never sends teachers overseas for more than 3 years and they've been there over two . . . . she will not be over there to come visiting next fall.

Turns out the nutjob broke the shower head in the guest bath and never bothered to mention it.  That was something of a problem because the guest we had coming in from California tonight is someone we dearly love and he needs a shower in the AM.  Thank goodness I found it before he got here . . . not the first thing the brat has broken for me and not bothered to tell me about, but maybe the last.

Yes, Scott, send your wife up here on October the 18th, she's welcome to stay a few days, that should be all we need!

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2006, 09:38:49 AM »
Print out this thread and mail it to her.  You will never see her again ;D
American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline kaz

• Members
  • With us since: 18/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2006, 11:28:04 AM »
Grrr... it makes me want to punch her lights out!!!

This is probably a daft take on people, but I reckon that folks who are rude are generally leading a miserable life and haven't yet learnt through their own experience, that treating people with kindness and consideration would actually make them feel a whole lot happier.  They'll go on abusing good natured people until they suss this out (huh... I can't 'alf talk a load of rubbish at times... reading that back, even I can't understand what I'm trying to say :-\)

You're a good soul Teresa :)

Offline PondmaninAL

• Members
  • Pond God
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2006, 06:05:31 PM »
Kaz, if I wasn't married to a British woman, your post would have totally lost me. (8:-) :)

Scott
Happy ponding,
Scott o(

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"