Author Topic: For you Rocky fans...  (Read 1955 times)

Offline mascot

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • With us since: 16/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
For you Rocky fans...
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:38:08 AM »
I made a new video of Rocky playing on the couch under his blanket.

He never used to like being covered up, but these days he loves to have his blanket completely covering him up!

Enjoy!
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: For you Rocky fans...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 12:34:04 PM »
Rocky is a crack up!  ;D  Thanks for sharing these great videos of him.

Offline mascot

• Members
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 01:37:11 PM »
yeah, he's funny.  He loves being under that blanket!  lol
I'm broke and can't afford to pay attention, so you might have to lend me an ear.

Offline miguynmkoi

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Members
  • Smile!
  • With us since: 23/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 04:36:06 PM »
I'm down to one 12 yrs old cockatiel now named Kiwi.   She loves being wrapped up in blankets, especially after a big bath, and snuggling in big pockets.  My first cockatiel Daz-E, who past away last year at the age of 14 yrs, also enjoyed this unusual behavior.   o(:-)

Offline Ky Kim

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Members
  • location: Louisville, Ky.....6 A/B ish, depends on which way the wind blows I think.
  • Kimberly
  • With us since: 10/08/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 06:05:19 PM »
He is just TOO cool.  Great videos!

Kim

Ponds are like patato chips, ya just can't have one.

Offline Sandye

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 17/03/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 08:47:50 PM »
OMG, Michael, I just watched the "Life with Rocky" video!!!!!!!!!  @O@ @O@ @O@

First of all, I LOOOOOOVE that song!!! 

Second, I finally saw a picture of you, and can't imagine why in the world you are still single.  You are a very nice looking young man (and as an old lady, I think I can get away with saying that without anyone making something out of it   ;D )  I hope this relationship with Kim works out happily for you. 

Oh, yeah, I liked the "Rocky playing on the couch" video, too.   ;)

Offline mascot

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »
Annette - The whole time I had Rocky (sighted) you could never wrap him up, not even the vet!  I used to ask the vet to just do what she needed, including drawing blood, without 'toweling' him, and she was amazed that he didn't have a problem with it (other than the initial needle pain).  Now, I'm so amazed...he actually loves it and even burroughs under me trying to get covered up.  He is a crack up!

Kim - thanks...he is very kewl...and an easy subject to film!

Sandye - aw, shucks.  Thanks, that was nice to say.  Things are going very well with Kim and hopefully I'm done with 'dating' as we know it!   @O@

Offline Mikey

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »
Cute!  What program do you use to edit the video?
American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

-Mike- Husband of one, father of two, friend of many-

Cypress, CA Z-10b  NWF Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat #24958

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 03:30:58 AM »
Cute video Michael. I don't remember what happened that caused Rocky's blindness.

Offline happyoutsidegirl

• Members
  • Be An Organ Doner
  • With us since: 23/01/2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 04:08:47 AM »
Great vido! he is such a cool bird. He reminds me of a Panagonieon I had. On day I found him insid a big bag of popcorn. I looked in the kitchen and this big old bag was moving all over the counter and the first thing I thout was oh shi~ a mouse!
I'm just happier outside!
 Debbie
SunnyEastern Wa.
zone 5-6

Offline mascot

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 06:02:32 AM »
Cute!  What program do you use to edit the video?
I bought a program called Studio 11 by Pinnacle, but I'm still trying to figure it out (it crashes a lot), so for the time being I'm just using "Windows Movie Maker", a free program that comes with XP.  I like it for it's ease of use, but it is rather limited for some fancy things I want to do.

Offline mascot

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 06:05:23 AM »
Cute video Michael. I don't remember what happened that caused Rocky's blindness.
I don't know for sure what it was, but he got something in his eye that caused an injury and from the stress he developed a cataract.  From there, the trauma of not seeing out of that eye stressed his other eye and he developed another cataract.  Lots of people ask me if he can have surgery and the truth is that it's possible (very expen$ive) and no guarantees.  Plus, the trauma of putting him under could do more damage, or possibly kill him, so I'm not going to risk it.  He's very content and healthy, and as far as he knows he's not blind...I just haven't turned on the lights yet!  lol

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"