Author Topic: Patti Patton Bader  (Read 917 times)

Offline Esther

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Members
  • With us since: 05/01/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Patti Patton Bader
« on: April 04, 2008, 05:45:19 AM »
won the Telefloral contest of $5000 last month by a lot of votes, thanks to all of us. Now, they are running a new contest and the prize is $25,000. Wouldn't that be a huge boost to the Soldier's Angels organization??? Easy money too. Here's how you can help. Go to this site every day and vote. It's such a simple way to contribute and doesn't cost you anything.  Patti has promised that any money won will go to Soldier's Angels. That's a lot of money!! Anyway, she's behind because most of us didn't know what was going on. Now we do. So continue voting daily when you think about it. It's a good cause and a simple contribution on your part.

http://www.americasfavoritemom.com/mothers-day-2008/registration/login

I adopted a soldier a couple of months ago from the Soldier's Angel's site. I was assigned to a 31 year old lady who is a platoon sergeant. Thus far I have sent her three packages with the help of friends on another forum and neighbors who gave money to buy things for the soldiers. I think it's fun. We email a little now and then. But she's terribly busy so I don't hear much from her. But I did tell her about Patti and asked that she let the other soldiers there know about the voting.

Here's the Soldier's Angels site where you can be an angel too and adopt a soldier or or at least learn about what that organization does.   http://soldiersangels.org/index.php?page=adopt-a-soldier
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 01:52:00 PM by Esther »

Offline Double S

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Members
  • With us since: 01/06/2007
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Patti Patton Bader
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 06:45:13 AM »
Thanks for the heads up. I'll go check it out now!!!!!! 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"