Author Topic: Have Lemon Bacopa and native lotus seeds for trade or postage.  (Read 1033 times)

Offline water_sprite

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • With us since: 30/03/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Have tons and tons of native lotus seeds and my 1 acre mud pond is completely surrounded w/Lemon Bacopa.

Interested in any land or pond plants I don't have.  Tempt me!   ;D

Will also send for postage!

I have pictures of my Lemon bacopa but not sure how to post them here.  If you want, I can send thru email.

I love this plant!   Pretty little blue flowers all summer long.  You can put this is a pond,or in between rocks of a waterfall.  Spreads by underground runners.  The plant has a lemony smell.

Brenda

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline Cat Man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Members
  • With us since: 18/04/2008
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
Re: Have Lemon Bacopa and native lotus seeds for trade or postage.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 09:06:06 PM »
 o(  I would like to see what the lemon Bacopa looks like could you please email the Pics to me
gordon_mendenhall@yahoo.com

Offline tootsie

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Meet Christian, my newest Grandson :)
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 11:49:58 AM »
Hi Brenda,
I just read your post. I would love to have some of your Lotus Seeds :) What colors do you have? I think I have the yellow or white ones? and some of your Lemon Bacopa. I don't know which zone you are in, but I have some nice iris I can trade, or just postage or both? Just let me know? Here is a picture of my pond. Have lots of room for plants :)
Thank You,
Patricia

Offline water_sprite

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Members
  • With us since: 30/03/2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 03:00:06 PM »
Hi Patricia,
The lotus seeds are the native one, yellow.  I have lots of the Bacopa, it's hardy only to zone 8.  I'd love to trade for Iris or I'll do postage.  What ever you want.  Brenda

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

American Ponders Watergardening
American Ponders Pond and Koi Forum

Offline tootsie

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Members
  • Meet Christian, my newest Grandson :)
  • With us since: 11/08/2006
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 06:05:17 AM »
Hi Brenda,
Sounds great :) I wondered if when summer is over and temps are getting chilly, if I could put the bacopa in something like a kiddie pool under the house in a crawl space where it would not freeze? I had to put some water lilies in there over the winter and just took them out and they are fine and have leaves. Altho the pond Lilies are perennials. How many iris would you want?
Just let me know? :)
Patricia

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
All photo's & content within copyright © 2006-2017 WorldWide WaterGardeners and it's membership "All Rights Reserved"